Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want face importing in SCVI.
image.png

Zasalamel felt quite out of story in SCIV, I mean, it seems like he was there for the purpose of just appearing with his illusions, not to make any actual contribution. But he wasn't bad, certainly unique. The characters I miss most are probably Cassandra and Yun-Seong.

To me Zas in SCIV felt like "Huh? He's still here? ok". He wasn't memorable at all in SCIV, really. But he was damn awesome in SCIII and is still badass in SCIV.

Reactions: Ave
Siegfried vs. Mitsurugi sounds like a fun thing to vote for, at least this is where it gets better. Too bad they didn't put Nightmare, Ivy, Cervantes and Algol in, had they been on this, I could've been voting for them as well, what a shame they got left out.

Ivy would have been an insta-win, she is probably the most known character of the series. Siegfried and Mitsurugi will be tougher, since it seems like it was a close match between the samurai and Raphael. But I still bet on Mitsurugi.

Ivy would have been an insta-win, she is probably the most known character of the series. Siegfried and Mitsurugi will be tougher, since it seems like it was a close match between the samurai and Raphael. But I still bet on Mitsurugi.
Meh, I'll vote for Sieg, since he's one of my favorite people to play with. That big sword though.

IDK why you guys think this is the only showdown we'll get.

first.png

Emphasis on "first". We'll definitely get more showdowns after this one. They'll include most if not all the characters in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back