Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo + Pat
5y3lYwm.jpg

Is that link party wolf posted suggesting Daryl from The Walking Dead will be revealing SC6? Lool

I have been playing a lot of Tekken 7 recently and it has seriously impressed me with how well the game plays on so many levels.

The roster is balanced, the net code is fantastic (save the PS4 version’s lag), and the graphics/animations are polished, sharp, and buttery smooth. Every time I play I can’t help but think, “Man, if only they would make a new Soul Calibur with this level of technology...”

And now we could potentially be on the cusp of an announcement for my favorite series in all of gaming.

I am mega hype.

Also, damn people, let’s just try to get along and not bicker about other people’s opinions. You do you, bruh. You do you.

When it gets announced, how will you feel about completing this long journey and discovering the light at the end of the tunnel?

For me it really depends on the characters that make it in. I’ll still purchase it, of course, but Tekken 7 did already disappoint me in that area.

Game Awards will being at 2:30 am for me, even though i've a day off after, but not sure tbh if i'll watch live, really dunno lol

If the CG Teaser trailer of a huge franchise numbered 6 is real and will be shown at GA, i'm expecting a small CG cinematic that shows Ivy fighting Mitsurugi in some kind of arena, i'm not too much into CGI trailers since it don't show really how the game plays, but it will still be very exciting since Soul Calibur 6 will finally be announce, also as information we'll got a first look on how Ivy and Mitsu wil look costume wise in the 6th iteration, and also get an idea of one of the stage. But there could be even more into it, but i suggest that they may save most of what they can of Bandai Namco Event.

If this happens there should definitely more, and maybe even first gameplay footage at BNE. But what they show, and how much they'll show will mainly depends on how the game is advance in its development and when they're planning to release it.

HHhh those last days it became really hard to sleep.

Just to add to the discussion concerning possible guest characters since it seemingly got lost in a sea of nonsense, I'd just like to make my usual request of perhaps seeing a Dynasty Warriors character in the game. I feel like it would fit really well and I'd be so hyped, I know that Algol's voice actor is the voice actor for Lu Bu in DW so maybe something can happen there, who knows.

Just to add to the discussion concerning possible guest characters since it seemingly got lost in a sea of nonsense, I'd just like to make my usual request of perhaps seeing a Dynasty Warriors character in the game. I feel like it would fit really well and I'd be so hyped, I know that Algol's voice actor is the voice actor for Lu Bu in DW so maybe something can happen there, who knows.
I don't really care for the guest character stuff too much, but it'd be neat to see a Dynasty Warriors character in the game. It'd make sense, too, since Sophitia appeared in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate. (Side note, she's really fun to play as in that game.)

Which DW character do you think they'd choose, though? I'd put my bets on Zhao Yun, Lu Bu, or Cao Cao.

Okay wow first things first I've been lurking on this thread for like the last 25 or so pages; this is my first time logging on in three years (used to be SophieChan). I'm super surprised SCVI even has a possibility of happening. I feel like if it's actually coming they're gonna try and tap into everyone's SCII nostalgia and do console specific guest characters. Or at least a Nintendo guest character to draw players to the Switch. Bethesda's re-re-re-release of Skyrim had Zelda items, so why wouldn't PS design Nintendo specific stuff?

Regardless, I'm trying to stay dubious about this whole situation but I can't help but get hyped. I'd be happy with whatever we get at this point, even if it's SCIII HD with no COTS and a terrible online with nonfunctioning net code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back