Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the case, the story could include parallel universes (MAJOR SPOILER).
Yeah I think the evidence suggests this is true. It's probably the reason why logistically it's SC6 but also a reboot, and I bet it's the "hidden from history" thing they referred to in the trailer.

I'm curious if this gonna be a multi-level stage:

YsarR2e.png

If you break the fence, you'll get to the ice cavern and the fight will continue.

My dream is to get the remastered Rock stage from Soul Edge, with high grass, and maybe some stage with serious rain.

Also, I want to say hi to you all:sc1kil1:
Maybe the cavern will be a remake of the SC4 ice stage, that would be cool.
Also, I can't believe this is real... We have been waiting so much for this...

These appear to be the Soul Calibur III Arcade Edition movelists of Li Long and Hwang. Mostly Hwang is showcased here. I guess the experts can say if they are still pure clones.

Here's an 11 year old clip directly from Soul Calibur III Arcade Edition where Li Long kicks ass.

So I'd love to have these two return, or at the very least Hwang. I'm going to assume that Soul Calibur VI will have a roster of 25 to 30 characters so if you remove the SCV characters there is plenty of room

That's splitting hairs.
No, not at all.

There's a world of difference between a guest character from another IP and a bonus character. It would be like saying an unlockable like Jigglypuff in Smash Bros is the same as a third party character like Sonic.

Also hi, I'm back from a long time away from the forum.

I was kinda wondering if the Kilik rival might be Yan Wujin, but the outfit seems a bit too western for a Ming General.

the purple outfit of new dood with high-top feather-filled boots is just a tad too androgynous for me...

his armoured gloves remind me of Tira's btw...purple...feathers...assassin...armour gloves...just saying...

Am hoping they make Tira look drastically different like they always do each game rather than her in one of her older costumes.
I certainly hope so, too!! Even across both costumes. Another thing is that I'm very interested in Jennifer Hale's equally-shocking-per-game voice-acting for her.

I also want at least 1 female guest, I don't think we've ever had a female guest before.
I'd definitely love a female guest as I've only played as women in fighting games. Never have touched or been interested in a guest character.

Amy technically "started as a guest character". To the point that the only line she had was "Amy!"
I'm sorry to bring this back up but this is blatantly incorrect.
That's splitting hairs.
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back