Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killik's new rival seems to have a weapon that isn't TOO far off the, supposedly real, concept art we've seen of Nightmare. Maybe there's something there? A new host maybe?

I still hope this game is some sort of all-stars mash-up due to colliding realities. It allows for an unrestricted character pool.

Reactions: Ave
Who cares? There's not a truthfully androgynous man in SC anyway.

An androgynous dood with a nice personality is all I need in a fighting game to end my streak of only playing women. Sick of seeing hypermasculine men who can't smile and cocky teens like Pat and Yun lol.

don't get me wrong, i'm not hating on him. just not my taste design-wise. if he's got a decent moveset i might as well main him...

New character might actually be Yan Wujin afterall. The swords seem kinda similar to these, and this character is a chinese emperor(though this is from before he becomes emperor).

192343560fda5fe5350d73979e96aec5.jpg

New character might actually be Yan Wujin afterall. The swords seem kinda similar to these, and this character is a chinese emperor(though this is from before he becomes emperor).

192343560fda5fe5350d73979e96aec5.jpg

I love his shaft.

I hope the new character is black or has a darker skin tone. Soul Cal needs a bit more diversity.
...Really? The series has filipinos, chinese, japanese, Zasalamel, greeks(who are also actually turks), french people.... the list goes on and on. The series is stupidly diverse and certainly doesn't need "a bit more diversity". If you want a black character, just say so. Myself, I'd spring for a an indian, since the series actually lacks one.

I certainly hope so, too!! Even across both costumes. Another thing is that I'm very interested in Jennifer Hale's equally-shocking-per-game voice-acting for her.

I'd definitely love a female guest as I've only played as women in fighting games. Never have touched or been interested in a guest character.

I'm sorry to bring this back up but this is blatantly incorrect.

No.
I wasn't asking "Why" to that, it was directed to the console exclusive guest thing. Also, sorry to break the news, but Jennifer Hale never voiced Tira. That was a misconception that floated around the internet starting from IMDB.

I'm curious as to how the overall designs are going to be. They seem to be based on old designs, but modified to feel new.

...Really? The series has filipinos, chinese, japanese, Zasalamel, greeks(who are also actually turks), french people.... the list goes on and on. The series is stupidly diverse and certainly doesn't need "a bit more diversity". If you want a black character, just say so. Myself, I'd spring for a an indian, since the series actually lacks one.

OMG please Namco, please give us an exotic Indian princess escaping her obsessive, overprotective father trying to make her own way in the world, fighting lowkey, with a veil or something, in local tournaments to make ends meet before she meets Natsu on a demon vanquishing mission and they become best friends

Also, sorry to break the news, but Jennifer Hale never voiced Tira. That was a misconception that floated around the internet starting from IMDB.

Okay, so can I observe the entire collection of proof for this as well as who was the actual voice per game?

I din't say the game was bad with diversity, just that I wanted a bit more racial diversity that's all. I also would like a character from India being included.

Reactions: CFW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back