Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I've never seen that outfit for Taki before I don't think, It looks really nice though, That will be cool If something like that gets in for her.

It's her 3P from SC2.

C_taki_3p.jpg

Just looking at these gameplay videos some more and I notice Sophitia when she does BB the next move that is done almost all the time is what looks like Pyrrha 3A+B/66A+B she even does this in the trailer surely this is gotta be a string of some sort it's done practically after each BB from her.

Can only wonder if the move that looks like 3a+b is still as safe as it is now and if the BB into this move string has a large gap inbetween them.

Her pointy nipples look so fucking stupid. Like seriously she's supposed to be this serious ass ninja with a no nonsense kind of attitude but loves to show how hard her nipples are?

It's uncharacteristic imo.
Same, and it's quite hard for me to take a character like Taki seriously if she's always showing off her nipples in her 1P costume.

Also, we may as well rename the series Perv Calibur if this keeps up. Kappa

idk how to do those spoiler things so sorry for this
soul-calibur-4-taki_b.jpg

Taki.jpg

Taki-soul3art.jpg

31588.jpg

sc2-taki3.jpg

Taki-p1.jpg
Taki's nips are only out for reals in her concept arts. Her in game models don't pick up on them for some reason, which is a bit meh bc there's nothing wrong with nipples but whatever.

Edit : Thanks to the moderator who put the spoiler tags in for me!

Last edited:
I see a nipple in the SCII screencap. Can't believe they got away with it. Personally I kind of hope she has an alt that's the kimono most other female ninjas wear (ie the Spy Robe.) Probably as an alt.

I see a nipple in the SCII screencap. Can't believe they got away with it. Personally I kind of hope she has an alt that's the kimono most other female ninjas wear (ie the Spy Robe.) Probably as an alt.

Oh yeah I see it now, phone brightness was on the down low bc I'm sick and don't want another migraine. I think it looks good

That's why i would love designs like this
I would honestly love for Ivy to get something like this. Though I'm not too crazy about the fluffy bits. Seems a little out of character for her. But I'm in love with that hairstyle for sure.

Also, sidenote, I recently found out that Ivy is supposedly only 128lbs and I can't help but laugh at the fact that Project Soul thinks a woman at 5'10 and under 130lbs would be anywhere near as curvy as Ivy. Realistically, she'd be fairly thin. A woman of Ivy's height and build would most likely be at least 150lbs.

She is an imposing and independant character, like Ivy. Her costume matters little.
I highly disagree that her costume doesn't matter. If she were wearing a frilly pink maid outfit, it'd certainly be hard to sell the "imposing" aspect of her character. Character design is very important to make certain aspects of a character's story/personality believable, in my opinion.
And besides, that comment was specifically pointing out how absurd I think her SC4 artwork was. In which her breasts barely look like breasts. I didn't mention anything about her outfit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back