Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gonna leave this here.

Also I must ask why are you being so damn sexist about how "Males are supposed to do more damage/be stronger than than females"?
I was going to ask the same thing to whoever made the stupid idea for females being stronger then males in the first place. But since his next post fell about 200 yrds from making any sense what so ever, I just left it alone. However, I didn't play it off like I was too sexist. I did mention that girls are much faster then us, easily.
His style is meant to be showy and elegant, not brutal and overpowering
Which is probably why Natsu does more dmg.
Who would be more likely to wantto land a killing blow? The raving madman or the sassy but good-natured girl?
Natsu (Assassination), unless Raph is willing to do his little vampire tricks and vanish.
yes, men are stronger than women.
Thank you n.n
I was just making a joke by ridiculously overanalyzing the characters to point out how silly it was, though.
Now you know how I feel when I looked at the guy who said something about females being stronger....
LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED DEX

n.n

I was going to ask the same thing to whoever made the stupid idea for females being stronger then males in the first place. But since his next post fell about 200 yrds from making any sense what so ever, I just left it alone. However, I didn't play it off like I was too sexist. I did mention that girls are much faster then us, easily.

I hate this stupid fucking notion of "guys are stronger than girls but girls are faster than guys". For one, if you're physically stronger or more capable than someone else, 8/10 times you're going to be faster than them.

You claiming women being stronger than males is a "Stupid idea" and then claiming you're not trying to be sexist is a contradiction in it's purest form.

But whatever. This is pointless to argue because you're a big tough manly berserker who already knows everything and is never wrong.

All I'll say is that history has proved that men are stronger than women time and time again. It's not even a matter of being sexist. It's just a fact with extremely few exceptions.

If a man and a woman train to do the same physical activity chances are the man will be better at it. Take sports for example, in basketball a man will usually be better than a woman even if they've both played their whole lives. The man would most likely be faster, strong, and would be able to jump higher. That's not even accounting for the fact he would probably be taller than her too. Watch a NBA game then watch a WNBA game, you'll see the difference in how they play.

Another example would be Baseball and Softball. Here's a link for that.
http://softball.isport.com/softball-guides/the-difference-between-baseball-softball

Also, if they were equal why would they separate men and women in the Olympics?

The only reason people get offended at this stuff is because people in our generation have been told "You can do anything you want to" their whole lives and think everyone is created equal when people aren't created equal at all. It's like people ignore the facts history has consistently proven hundreds and thousands of times. Don't get me wrong I love women to death but I can't ignore the facts.
/rant

On a video game though I think that the damage moves do should be based around the moveset & weapon rather than if they're a boy, a girl, or the company just feels like making a character retarded (Viola damage & Cervantes).

There are always exceptions, especially since this is fiction. The main problem I had with his comments were the fact that he basically said "Women should do less damage than men because all men are stronger than women" and just left it at that, making a blanket statement, implying a rule that always had to be followed and a gross generalization.

I would have been fine if he had actually based his arguments like yours, because then there would actually be room for debate, but no, it was just "Men are stronger than women, period", even going so far as to say that the very idea of a woman being stronger than a man was "stupid".

There are always exceptions, especially since this is fiction. The main problem I had with his comments were the fact that he basically said "Women should do less damage than men because all men are stronger than women" and just left it at that, making a blanket statement, implying a rule that always had to be followed and a gross generalization.

I would have been fine if he had actually based his arguments like yours, because then there would actually be room for debate, but no, it was just "Men are stronger than women, period", even going so far as to say that the very idea of a woman being stronger than a man was "stupid".

I see. I also agree with the fiction point because the only difference between sexes in games is just how they look. Which set of pixels do you prefer? Lol

So many morons. And now that you guys started talking about this stuff. I bet 80% of you can't name 3 minute biological advantages that make men physically superior to woman. All this made up women>men, men>women BS is making my head hurt. So stop talkin out ya asses and get back on topic.

I don't understand why anyone would ever want SC to be more realistic. :P I like it the way it is~
I'm all for fantasy and whatnot. I just pray they don't turn the series into an anime weeaboos paradise. Not that I hate anime necessarily but I think Soul Calibur had a good mix of a realistic meets fantasy setting and I prefer they continue down that path. But that's just me.

Looks like their announcement WAS Tekken Revolution. *sigh* Fail on their part for creating confusion.

I guess our next hope (or nightmare, no pun intended) is Soul Calibur Army of Darkness.

I'm all for fantasy and whatnot. I just pray they don't turn the series into an anime weeaboos paradise. Not that I hate anime necessarily but I think Soul Calibur had a good mix of a realistic meets fantasy setting and I prefer they continue down that path. But that's just me.

I totally agree with you~

So many morons. And now that you guys started talking about this stuff. I bet 80% of you can't name 3 minute biological advantages that make men physically superior to woman. All this made up women>men, men>women BS is making my head hurt. So stop talkin out ya asses and get back on topic.

Testosterone is a natural steroid. GG

Honestly, I hope the tekken franchise gets hit by a bus and crashes and burns. Seriously Namco. It's just ridiculous at this point. Exhibit A: "Guys, let's steal all of Project Soul's time to develop that stupid soul tits series or whatever and give it to Tekken!" Exhibit B: Let's give our beloved Tekken series a whole bunch of new characters! While we're at it, new stages too! Take our money and time and resources Harada! Take it all!" Exhibit C: "Wait, what? Soul tits sold better than our first born male child? Okay, here's what we do... market more tekken and even give it a free to play version (not to mention phone game) so that it can make more sales!" Screw you Namco. Screw. You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back