Soul Calibur Developers will help in the new super smash bros 4 wii u

Tip: Team Symphonia (Tales of Vesperia, Symphonia, Abyss) is made up of former members who worked on the Dreamcast version of Soul Calibur.

I highly, highly, highly doubt there will be a Soul Calibur character in the new Smash Bros. My fingers are crossed for a Tales of The Abyss/Symphonia/Vesperia character (Anise would be the most unique, Rita'd be nice too. Repede would be too much like Pikachu, but it could also be really different). I'm praying with hope that the game won't be as bad as Brawl, because it took me only a few weeks to realize the big things that weren't in Melee that made Melee so great. Thats why I hacked my wii: So I could get project M and give Brawl melee physics and character-changes to balance and make it much more competitive at only the sacrifice of a few characters while the dev team of Project M works out their balancing issues. I think Namco would talk some sense into Sakurai and have much more balancing. We might even get some form of DLC for patches (Its been announced Nintendo would make DLC for New Super Mario Bros. 2, and Smash Bros. would benefit much more than Mario Bros. would) or even DLC characters/stages. And as for why Playstation all stars won't be good, its the stages. They look so much more shallow than the ones in Melee. The stages look more flat and only a few stages have any form of platform. And not to mention that what was first announced of the roster sounds like trash. They JUST announced Jak and Dexter, one of the few characters that would make the game worthwhile (Crash Bandicoot or no buy)

I highly, highly, highly doubt there will be a Soul Calibur character in the new Smash Bros. My fingers are crossed for a Tales of The Abyss/Symphonia/Vesperia character (Anise would be the most unique, Rita'd be nice too. Repede would be too much like Pikachu, but it could also be really different). I'm praying with hope that the game won't be as bad as Brawl, because it took me only a few weeks to realize the big things that weren't in Melee that made Melee so great. Thats why I hacked my wii: So I could get project M and give Brawl melee physics and character-changes to balance and make it much more competitive at only the sacrifice of a few characters while the dev team of Project M works out their balancing issues. I think Namco would talk some sense into Sakurai and have much more balancing. We might even get some form of DLC for patches (Its been announced Nintendo would make DLC for New Super Mario Bros. 2, and Smash Bros. would benefit much more than Mario Bros. would) or even DLC characters/stages. And as for why Playstation all stars won't be good, its the stages. They look so much more shallow than the ones in Melee. The stages look more flat and only a few stages have any form of platform. And not to mention that what was first announced of the roster sounds like trash. They JUST announced Jak and Dexter, one of the few characters that would make the game worthwhile (Crash Bandicoot or no buy)

You wont see a Vesperia since it never came out on nintendo BUT a high chance for tales of symphonia/abyss since Abyss came out on 3DS. I wont put it past namco if yuri is in though.
Also why the hell does everyone want crash bandicoot/Spyro because I understand he was sony's first mascot but now people actually GIVE A DAM about him now? It's just weird to see people jump the gun on the game cause of no crash. I mean I got parappa and that ALONE is worth the purchase imo. Not bashing you of course just the general consensus after reading on gamefaqs and the rage that came with no crash bandicoot.

You wont see a Vesperia since it never came out on nintendo BUT a high chance for tales of symphonia/abyss since Abyss came out on 3DS. I wont put it past namco if yuri is in though.
Also why the hell does everyone want crash bandicoot/Spyro because I understand he was sony's first mascot but now people actually GIVE A DAM about him now? It's just weird to see people jump the gun on the game cause of no crash. I mean I got parappa and that ALONE is worth the purchase imo. Not bashing you of course just the general consensus after reading on gamefaqs and the rage that came with no crash bandicoot.
I dont even have a PS3, I was saying that the only chance of me getting it (If i had a ps3) would be if the games I actually cared about that were playstation exclusive had their character in. I've always been in non-literal depression because of what happened to Crash, and I'd only get the game if he were in because, to be honest, I could care less about twisted metal or bioshock or any of those games. I dont really care about Spyro since I've only played year of the dragonfly of whatever it was called.

Because CTR and Crash Warped are the shit.

Back