Soul Calibur V Android Reference Guide

dragula96

[08] Mercenary
Hello, i have made a Reference guide for Android devices that lists the character's Move sets for easy referencing.

9_Lwv_TWHmGt3QADNhi3C9QJKmrPmA_-YexT-aCjEWma4uu0PibcP89AY9ERxusbPg=w124

it's 100% free and it works 100% offline, no internet connection required.

it is very much a work in progress and will be updated very frequently.

check it out if you have an android device:
http://market.android.com/details?id=dragusoft.software.qr_scv

Update: now available for iphone/ipod via webapp by going to www.dragusoft.com/scv
with your idevice and saving to homepage, details here

thank you.

Should change description to 'Does not work on Galaxy S2' :)

Freezes at the initial loading screen for me.

Should change description to 'Does not work on Galaxy S2' :)

Freezes at the initial loading screen for me.
umm, theres another app out there that is fake, it does nothing but steal your info, if it even works, came out day one.

are you sure you downloaded mine ? (dragusoft) version?

Otherwise can you see if you can click on they "report error" button so i can see if i can fix the issue.

i would appreciate the help.

umm, theres another app out there that is fake, it does nothing but steal your info, if it even works, came out day one.

are you sure you downloaded mine ? (dragusoft) version?

Otherwise can you see if you can click on they "report error" button so i can see if i can fix the issue.

i would appreciate the help.

I stand corrected, I did indeed install the wrong one. Yours works without any issues on the Galaxy S2 for anyone whos interested.

small update today:

1.2 changes:
*Now supports large screens better (such as kindle fire)
*Images have been Flattened to save space
x5uvt5.jpg

1.1 changes:
*Pyrrha now available
*Patroklos now available
*character select screen now fixed in portrait (however move sets still can be viewed in either landscape or portrait
*application will prefer to install on SD card first(if one is available).
*got rid of title bar for a much cleaner look

Nice! Will this work on Iphone´s, or only android?
Because I hate apple and the review process, i wont make a native ios app, i can however make a webapp, which behaves more or less the same,i can update on the fly, and controll every aspect of it, the only downside is that it wont work offline due to limitations.

ill start working on it today, ill keep you guys posted on progress.

Can u plz add the hits info in the future? like high/mid/low TC and such?
You have only add the first tab right? becuase i cant access anything else except the combos tab.
keep up the good work !!

Can u plz add the hits info in the future? like high/mid/low TC and such?
You have only add the first tab right? becuase i cant access anything else except the combos tab.
keep up the good work !!
Correct, at the moment tonly the first tab for most characters are done (aeon + astaroth are complete) .
I am trying to complete 1 character per day (night) .
It is alot of typing, and is alot of work but I am determined to finish asap.
I will try to add the hit data after all characters are done.

This is really great, thanks for this Dragula. Looking forward to more updates in the future so we can all learn on the go or while moving to and from work or traveling and all that. :)

Ok i started the webapp for ios, can anyone help me out to test if it is function-able? i have no way of testing right now since I'm at work.

anyone willing to help: using your ipod/iphone: go to http://www.dragusoft.com/scv
and tell me if the formatting is ok, and if i need to fix anything.

the webapp should be able to save on your ios desktop thingy as a "webclip"

If your Playbook has a web browser use the link above to access the webapp version. It should be compatible with most mobile browsers ..

Back