Soul Calibur VI Collector's Edition

Jinryo

[06] Combatant
It will probably take some time before the game reaches our shelves, but I'm thinking about the Collector's Edition. Most of the games have them, Tekken 7 also had one. So surely Soul Calibur VI will get it.

What would you like to see in the Collector's Edition?

I would like to see something like a statuette from the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild:

The-Legend-of-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-Limited-Edition-Master-Sword-2.jpg

Instead of a Link's sword of course Soul Calibur knocked into Soul Edge. Or maybe the reverse version as on the artwork.

24879606_10155887731910629_6668884550243047407_o.jpg

In addition to this - soundtrack, key ring with a small weapon and artbook.

What would your type be?

Something in the style of SCV - A nice box (book), OST, artbook. Now instead of collector's edition only in-game content, I'd much rather have a season pass, though I don't think they'll do that. I don't like cheap gimmicky statues, but having high quality models of the swords would be utterly epic.

Feeling the same here. A nice box with OST and maybe some behind the scenes or game and combo guide DVD (like KoF 13 had) and a nice little artbook is enough for me, really.

Rather than a statue, I'd love to get a high quality metal model of Soul Calibur, about 10 cm long. That would be the best.

A complete artbook and complete OST would be better, I was disappointed when most musics were missing from SCV OST ^^

Rather than having (ugly) CaS parts like in SCV, I'd prefer to have a "season pass", or rather "all upcoming DLCs for a few bucks" ^^

Back