soul calibur vs. tekken - soul edge II Fan Made Game

well the beta will be released soon Talim and Cassandra will be in the game next year for beta 2 (2014)

and after going through the gest characters and figuring out which one to add I thought about saber so saber will be the gest character and for the game there will be 3 versions of the game

soul edge 2 WIN
soul edge 2
Soul Ex (version with soul ex theme)
(Soul EX: is the new soul sword. its purpose is to destroy soul calibur and soul edge)

here is two screenshots of the game (roster and saber)

image.gif

mugen001.png
mugen003.png

two new gest characters will be available in

Soul Edge 2 WIN
Soul Ex

the mystery is...who will be the 2 gest characters for the 2 versions?

more information on the game coming soon!

Awesome, can't wait.

If you don't mind, would it be possible to upload the whole thing at once? (as in, in one link and not multiple parts). Downloading the previous beta was a hassle.

well it depends on how big the file would be for the whole thing but I will try my best to see what I can do thank you for your concern

Just want to say I am really digging the beta, I'm already discovering some combos with Ivy!
What kind of notations do we have in this game? What does D do?

We should make a thread for this in the Video Game Discussion forum.

Sora, jin, ignis, akira squall will be guest characters along with saber 6 guest characters
only 6 slots left who will be in the game???
mugen000.png
mugen001.png

Looks great. You should look into animating your backgrounds and layering them with parallax.

i'm not really a stage creator and i'm lacking support but i'm working hard to make this game really fun for fans of soul calibur but thank you for the advice

here is SOUL EXCEL!
BOSS Character
Soul Excel is not a traditional Soul Calibur boss
Soul Excel Has Its Own Moves Not Moves From Other Characters

mugen000.png

mugen001.png

mugen002.png
mugen003.png
mugen005.png

mugen006.png
mugen007.png

mugen008.png