Soul Calibur XNALara and other things.

ShaolinTiger86

[13] Hero
It's a been a while since I've posted a thread since God knows when but either who, I've been using XNALara as of late, and I've been improving on how to work the models as far as posing is concerned. I have a few works already done, and I would like to share some with you. Feel free to give some suggestions, criticisms, and requests.

kilik_and_xianghua_driving_by_stylistic86-d5yxplm.jpg

double_date_by_stylistic86-d5y8mmt.jpg

Lol Nice. I like them, specifically the second one XD. I've never used XNALara but a quick question about it. Models have a lot of bones, does XNA not have a lot of bones available? Because it seems as if the models only have 7-8 because of their rigid positioning. :/

Thank you. Models do have a lot of bones, and even in the Mac compatible GLLara. The models have bones that can be positioned any way you desire using the X, Y, and Z planes.

Thank you. Models do have a lot of bones, and even in the Mac compatible GLLara. The models have bones that can be positioned any way you desire using the X, Y, and Z planes.
Yeah, I thought so. I use BrawlBox so I was just wondering because they looked a bit weird but the one you just put up looks more fluid! :D I like the background you used too.

Thank you! It really looked nice, especially with the blue lighting in the background hitting the glass. Thought the concept was cute also.

!!!

Here's some random poses I made in the summer with the chars below!

Alexia from Resident Evil Code Veronica
Alexia.png

Random Pyrrha faces
happy pyrrha.jpg
Pyrrha cute.png

More Randomness...
PyrSoph.jpg

SCV-SCIV.jpg

SCV-SCIV-2.jpg

SCV-SCIV-3.jpg

SCV-SCIV-4.jpg

SCV-SCIV-5.jpg

SCV-SCIV-6.jpg

I want Sieg and Pyrrha Omega sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly! Hahahahaha!!!!

Special thanks to the guys at the Tomb Raider forums for everything and to the guys for these models, whom I don't know... sorry...

And yea I posed them like this :P

For the life of me, I'm having trouble trying to make the models smile, frown, angry, sad, etc. I need some help with that.

Back