SB.SeungMina.2D.2a.png
SB.SeungMina.2D.2b.png

Any Maxi fans out here?

SC5's 2D concept art with SC4's costume
SC4.Maxi.2D.png

SC5's 3D render with a CAS SC4 costume
SC5.Maxi.CAS.3D.png

Last edited:
Some of the Soul calibur 5 models have odd proportions (giant hands, shorter limbs) so I had to stretch him out a bit to make him look more like the in-game model:
SC3 pose with Maxi's SC5 costume regular + CAS
SC3.Maxi.2x.png

Last edited:
Any Leixia fans ?

SC2 poses : 2p concept art
SC2.X.Leixia.2.png

SC2 pose : 3d ?
SC2.X.Leixia.2d.png

SC5 3d render pose:
Sc5.L.Xiang.2d.png

You mean like this ?
Sc5.Pyrrha.Sketch.png

You can see from this link :http://8wayrun.com/threads/official-1p-2p-recolours.11034/

Changing the colours used to be very time consuming.

Each of the model files have a set of large list of .dds files which correspond to different parts. Basically I use photoshop to view the .dds files and change them one at a time. I don't recall if you need to install something to help you open .dds files.

If you have the leixia model, practice changing that one because they are standard png files and they are already named to whichever part they are.

For the more compilicated (and higher quality) models, i've saved a word file which compiles to each numbered .dds to correspond with whatever item part.

If you're talking about changing the colours efficiently, the hue/saturation is probably the fastest way to change 1 colour to another colour (if things are easy to group).
If the file has many different shapes, you'll have to use the replace colour feature and play with the fuzziness.
If you want to change white/blacks to a colour, use the colour balance.
If you want to change colours to white/black, just desaturate and tweak with the brightness/contrast.
As you're tweaking each file , you can hit f8 in xnalara xps to reload the texture of your model to see if the colours look right.
Btw, did you ever have the viola model ? There's a guy on deviantart who says he has one, but I can't figure out how to send messages across deviant art. Maybe you can do so for us : http://videogamemindcontrol.deviantart.com/journal/My-XNALara-Models-332506197
I think rexil made the 1p and boobsonx made the 2p.

So you can't just make the CaS and extract that model from the game?

well you could make it in the game to see how it'll look

If you were running along with my joke I apologize for ruining it. I don't want to be the only one contributing to the thread s'all.

Recognizable SC4 BD pose:
Sc4BD.Soph.Pyrrha.2.png

And here it is from a different angel with different lighting:
Sc4BD.Soph.Pyrrha.png

surprising how the POV can make her legs look so awkward

Last edited:
The pose is great, but the colors look weird...
what do you mean ? If its a lighting/contrast thing, then i'm still learning. If it's the colour palette used, well I kinda randomly just put em together so yeah.

Here is a Patroklus 1p inspired Pyrrha 1p with SC4 Sophie's pose: yay to red racing stripes
Sc4.3d,Soph.Pyrrha.2.png

Last edited:
Back