Soul Gauge study 1.03

thanks miko :)

i just wanna mention... the myth of 4 different agA does exist and kinda effects soul gauge a bit.. but all 4 version all kinda sucks on gauge despite making a difference.

2 versions: iagA and regular agA needs probably around 50 of them
the other 2 versions: jagA and regular DELAYED agA needs around 20 if i remember right.

-LAU

LAU did a pretty good job in with getting a CF. A couple of GIs, blocked SC 3, and then the numerous GS B, aB, and 66B at the end. I think if you really wanna CF you basically have to use aB and GS B setups (blocked 1[A]6, CH 66K6, etc.) like they're the only moves Nightmare has.

Thanks microgamer

for the record.. this is the first CF I've done ever since probably last December...

and you guys should be aware.. it's not because i hardly play NM... it's because NM's CF is probably the worst in the game.

IMO... if you're going for CF.... NM really sacrifices a lot to do it.... if it comes naturally or you see an opportunity... do it.. otherwise don't try to force it.

also keep in mind some characters have a harder time to deal with GS B variations.. and don't forget GS B can be used alone without stance to make it a TAD safer against certain options.... (like mitsu's 1A... GS B6/GS fails)

-LAU

Random update: I tested aB again and I got it to crush in 13. Instead of training mode I did this in versus. Everything else in mikosu's list should be right.

geez his guard crush game sucks.
hope they beef it up in BD or SC5... >_<

i thought 22K was crushes less than that? o_0

Lau: I can only hope that he can match Sieg in that department. Not only does Sieg do more SG damage, but all of that damage comes off moves that are more useful and generally safer than NM's. It is nothing short of disturbing watch Raph, a character with a rapier, inflict more damage on your SG than NM, a character with a huge sword.

Back