Soulcalibur: Unbreakable Soul Available Now!

Soulcalibur: Unbreakable Soul has been released as a mobile game! Old returning characters include Cassandra, Sophitia, Taki and more! Get your hands on the game today for FREE in the App Store! Witness unique stories unfold before your eyes or battle it out against AI with different varieties of combos!

Collect cards to unlock different elemental attacks including Fire, Aqua, Wind, Light and Dark! Play Unbreakable Souls now by downloading it from the app store! NOTE: The game is only available on iOS systems, sorry Android users! Update: Patch 1.0.2 will be released soon which will bring fixes for a few known bugs.
[media=xenmedio]8107[/media]
screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg

Use powerful combos to defeat your opponents! PvP will soon be available for you to battle it out with friends online! For more information visit the website at: http://www.soularchive.jp/soulus/en/

Have fun 8wayrunners!

Last edited by a moderator:
On the bright side, Lang won't have to hang himself. Cassandra not only came back but she is once again starring in a spin-off title. Apparently this is canon unlike Broken Destiny. I guess working with Edge Master would be her ticket to escaping Astral Chaos.

I was just thinking that I wanted to listen to Rick Astley. Knowing that there's no way SC6 is a thing yet, I clicked the link and was not disappointed.

Tried it on my friend iPhone. So is it crashing for everyone?
From my experience, it won't work at all on any hardware released before the iPhone 5 iPhone 4S (crashed on both an iPod 4th gen and an iPhone 4S). It also crashed on an iPad mini when I first downloaded it, but it worked after closing all other apps and restarting the device.

EDIT: It seems to have worked on PW's 4S.

Last edited:
From my experience, it won't work at all on any hardware released before the iPhone 5. It crashed on my iPad mini when I first downloaded it, had to close all other apps and restart the device for it to work.
It worked on my 4s and only crashed once. I was able to pick up where I left off though.

Can I have a playable fighting game edition of this where Project Soul just tosses every version of every playable SC1-SC5 character into a game with no regard for balance? I would buy that at a high price.

Last edited:
If this game is going to be pvp there needs to be a high block and low block button or the game is just going to be the person with 9 grab weapons wins and there would be no mind games.

Live streams

195 Viewers
HXCGaming
HXCGaming
Texas Showdown: Day 2 - SoulCalibur VI
6 Viewers
FuzzyCatGirl
FuzzyCatGirl
Transcending history and the world: a tale of swords and souls, eternally retold. Soul Calibur Saturday is well under way!!!!!
2 Viewers
Morsheeva
Morsheeva
[FR-EN] Pourquoi j'ai pas croisé ce jeu avant ?!

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back