"SoulCalibur: Unbreakable Soul" Trademarked

Indeed, plus we will have Yugi as guest character
disgusted-noo.gif

Not keeping my hopes up for this one yet. Now we have to wait till E3 2028 till they reveal it's a board game.

No reason to get excited just yet. All we know is that somebody at Namco-Bandai has decided "it might be time to leverage our assets in soul calibur.". They are doing things with the license, between this, lost swords and the sc2 re-release and ostensibly it's a good thing they haven't forgotten the license. At this point however it could be anything from an RPG, to a card or board game to a drama CD

This will be an FPS, an action RPG, card game, dance game.. it'll be anything except a fixed, complete Soul Calibur V or VI which is all I want from them at this point.

At this point however it could be anything from an RPG, to a card or board game to a drama CD

"One thing we noticed with the Soul Calibur fanbase is that a lot of people really enjoyed the game for its story, setting and atmosphere. They didn't like playing against other people, and this is why we made the decision to reboot the Soulcalibur franchise as a 6 part television series, exclusively on Xbox One."

A week back, I got response from Harada where he did mentioned Hoshino was working on 4 simultaneous projects. SC2HD & Lost Swords being two of them. A good of a guess as any, this could be probably be one of the other but somewhere in line of work there's probably the true successor to SC5. Also I wonder whatever happened to that thing called "Soul Calibur - Army of Darkness"?

Believe in the heart of the card's!

I'm probably not getting either console, and if I do it won't be for a very long time.
I hope they stick to current-gen and don't move to next-gen straight away.

I'm thinking it's to SCV what Broken Destiny was to SCIV. Unlikely that it's a new main entry (why wouldn't they call it SCVI?).

Back