"SoulCalibur: Unbreakable Soul" Trademarked

If I recall Harada said he was serious (about Army of Darkness) but did he mean he was serious about joking? Or joking that he was serious?

ivy is fake? Lol...

i was being sarcastic too. Honestly, I am not expecting a true successor to SC5 for another 2 years. Maybe late 2015 at earliest. In the meantime all of this SCLS or SCUD is just extra stuff which I'm not taking seriously. Nice that they plan on doing so though

i was being sarcastic too. Honestly, I am not expecting a true successor to SC5 for another 2 years. Maybe late 2015 at earliest. In the meantime all of this SCLS or SCUD is just extra stuff which I'm not taking seriously. Nice that they plan on doing so though
I hope they're developing something right now, something that people actually want.

To be more specific, the story mode sucked and it isn't because the game was rushed.

It's because this was our so-called hero:
L_4ec26cf1d7824.jpg

To be more specific, the story mode sucked and it isn't because the game was rushed.

It's because this was our so-called hero:
L_4ec26cf1d7824.jpg
gd

In future SC games Patroklos would make a good villan we can flat out hate. But for me the story wasn't that bad but would have been so much better if it wasn't rushed.

Last edited:
Most importantly, this story mode is 1/4 completed with the other characters from SCV roster missing due to SCV game being rushed by Namco-Bandai.

Now let's get back to the topic about Unbreakable Soul before any of this continues on.

Back