"SoulCalibur: Unbreakable Soul" Trademarked

I saw For Mobile and I was like...
tumblr_m13luvDrvp1qbw0gqo1_500.gif

Then I saw SC1 Ivy and I was like...
images

Actually I'm liking all the simpler designs on that image.

AND I guess if Bamco thinks Soul Calibur is good enough to attract on the f2p and mobile things I guess its not all bad news. Fuck it, let them experiment with stuff. Its better than what happened to Streets of Rage and so on.

Also... I have a mobile that is good at the whole game thing. I'm actually going to be able to play it.

That trailer is fake.
I know that, that's what the article was about. But the article still said that it's "destined for 360, PS3, and mobile". Granted, it isn't much to go on since I haven't seen any confirmation from Namco themselves.

I know that, that's what the article was about. But the article still said that it's "destined for 360, PS3, and mobile". Granted, it isn't much to go on since I haven't seen any confirmation from Namco themselves.
Gameinformer is a joke, I wouldn't pay much attention to them if I were you.

Gameinformer is a joke, I wouldn't pay much attention to them if I were you.
Yeah, like the time when Game Informer posted an article saying that Mass Effect 3 was getting a different ending through DLC which is not true. Mass Effect 3 was actually getting an extended ending through DLC.

Yep, seems like this episode will take place in Astral Chaos , probably with Cassandra as the main character (?) .
So , there are time travel things , maybe old wandering souls return, the presence of Nighterror and a mysterious blue energy orb (either Soul Calibur power, or a materialized soul -> Cassandra / Sophitia / ... ?, or something else ).
I wonder if it's a kind of prologue of SC 6 ?

They got those platforms from the fake trailer though.

Namco have only mentioned mobiles for Unbreakable Soul.

If in fact this have an important story (like prologue to SC6), it would be insulting releasing it only for mobile, really insulting for all fans like us.

They want mobile? Fine, but they can go with portable consoles too or something else.

Talking about mobiles, What kind of game can we expect from Unbreakable Soul? A fighting game, perhaps? Does that even exist in a mobile?

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, now I remember that

Even so, I still don´t figure how to play a fighting game on mobile, but I suppose it is posible xD

This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
So..... i can't play it on my Android? ;.;

Edit: Can't find it on my Ipad either..

Last edited:
Wow, for a mobile game, it's not that bad. Looks much better than Tekken Cards. Doesn't look like Amy or Viola will be there, but hopefully either will be in. I like how you can switch movesets and character models.

Back