Soulcalibur V Art/Wallpapers

Ack ~ some of my images from my earlier post have become broken somehow...so I checked them over and hope they stay working. o.o;

@CalibursEdge - The art is from...the Japanese artbook, I believe. o3o

Anywho, here are some more wallpapers that I made. <3
I was in the middle of making an Elysium one, but I couldn't find a hi-res version of her art. x.x

10zssq9.jpg

29f9ik8.jpg

ivvouc.jpg

m37va.jpg

Edit ~ Made some more wallies to try and spread the love for all the characters. X3 <3
I'll get to Maxi, Xiba, Raph, etc later. >w< <3

33vz2aq.jpg

i2vrb4.jpg

2r4nddh.jpg

pca6v.jpg

fn91qb.jpg

Ack ~ some of my images from my earlier post have become broken somehow...so I checked them over and hope they stay working. o.o;

@CalibursEdge - The art is from...the Japanese artbook, I believe. o3o

Anywho, here are some more wallpapers that I made. <3
I was in the middle of making an Elysium one, but I couldn't find a hi-res version of her art. x.x
10zssq9.jpg

29f9ik8.jpg

ivvouc.jpg

m37va.jpg

Edit ~ Made some more wallies to try and spread the love for all the characters. X3 <3
I'll get to Maxi, Xiba, Raph, etc later. >w< <3

33vz2aq.jpg

i2vrb4.jpg

2r4nddh.jpg

pca6v.jpg

fn91qb.jpg
Hm... Cool wallpapers! Mind if I put one in here?
Both are amazing!

@CalibursEdge - Don't know if your comment was directed towards me, but thanks ~ though I think you may just be giving me too much credit. X3 Basically all I'm doing is making the art transparent, getting the characters' stages, and then choosing a color from the art and using it to make everything look similarly colored. XD <3

If anyone has a request for any character(s) on any background, or want a variation of any of my already pre-made wallpapers, I'll try and do my best to fulfill your request. owo <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see...I'm still missing...Tira, Pat (+Alpha), Pyrrha(+Omega)...Ezio, Kilik, Edge Master, Elysium, Algol, Nightmare, Hilde....and Dampierre. I'll get to them once I find a good background for them...but if I don't, I may have to re-use some previous ones. XD

Here's a handy-dandy wallpaper summary too ~ =3=

nh1iis.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit ~ Made another batch and will update the Wallpaper summary later. X3 <3
21neh39.jpg
29p6yzb.jpg

117wnf6.jpg

2115375.jpg

rkrcbq.jpg

@CalibursEdge - Don't know if your comment was directed towards me, but thanks ~ though I think you may just be giving me too much credit. X3 Basically all I'm doing is making the art transparent, getting the characters' stages, and then choosing a color from the art and using it to make everything look similarly colored. XD <3

If anyone has a request for any character(s) on any background, or want a variation of any of my already pre-made wallpapers, I'll try and do my best to fulfill your request. owo <3

Let's see...I'm still missing...Tira, Pat (+Alpha), Pyrrha(+Omega)...Ezio, Kilik, Edge Master, Elysium, Algol, Nightmare, Hilde....and Dampierre. I'll get to them once I find a good background for them...but if I don't, I may have to re-use some previous ones. XD

I'm quite fascinated at how you match the character's lighting to the background's.

Awesome!

You do wonderful work! I'm definitely stealing Pyrrha and once your Elysium comes out, I'll have her too ;)​

Thankies, Patroklos and SophieChan ~ <3

I managed to get one new wallpaper done today so far ~ I'll edit this post or something with more later. owo
I gave Pyrrha some face surgery too ~ not sure if I did a good job though, but I'll post it anyways. >w>

...And now I just noticed that I forgot her eye make-up in the alternate version, so I'll fix it. XD

2v0mmaw.jpg

qqu8a1.jpg

xXxAmy_SorelxXx All of them give me this reaction. =O
It's so simple yet very effective. And I love the editing you did on the Omega pictures. I have a tiny request for and edit of the same thing but her eyes AND mouth are open! I just think it'd look hilaerious. I'd make it my avatar. xP

Blarggggh ~ Elysium hogged up the most time out of all the wallpapers because my Photoshop kept crashing as I was saving her wallpaper. >X0
Finally saved after 2 crashes though ~ @.@

Then...I started making a collage thingy, and hated the first layout, so I had to go through organization all the character placements again. XP If any more characters are released as DLC and their art is also released, then I'll make more wallpapers and update the collage. o3o

Please enjoy the results of my pain ~ XD <3

6zla39.jpg

108a8hu.jpg

bg4ps3.jpg

Back