Soulcalibur V at Tokyo Game Night on 11/19

Project Soul and Tokyo Game Night will be holding a special event for Soulcalibur V at TGN 30th Night, where there will be 14 hours of Soulcalibur V coverage in two 7 hour blocks, and is taking place at the Clark Memorial International High School in Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan.

The event, which will run from 12PM - 4AM Japan time, will include multiple sessions where the developers will talk about the game, exhibition matches with the development team, and a singles tournament. Further details, local start times, and an embed of the stream can be found after the break.

Date: November 19-20, 2011.
Block 1 Start Time: 12PM Saturday Japan | 4AM Paris | 3AM London | 10PM Friday EST | 9PM CST | 8PM MST | 7PM PST

Block 2 Start Time: 9PM Saturday Japan | 1PM Paris | 12PM London | 7AM EST | 6AM CST | 5AM MST | 4AM PST

Stream Link:

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv68077693

[stream=embed]177[/stream]

l_4ec1f41506a6a.jpg

Article
Tournament Thread
Famitsu

Sponsors:
Project Soul
MASTERCUP
Dwango
MadCatz
Razer
Secret Base GAMES
Clark Memorial International High School IT Campus

No, I meant the first TGN stream. It was in two 7 hour segments (with two hour break in between). The first seven hours was only on Niconico. It had Viola's 10 hit ball buster combo that I'd like to show to some 2D players.

did they really say anything about mina, yun and setsuka being deconfirmed?
It seems a number of people believe they heard either Mi-Na and/or Yun being talked about in the first block but if they are like me then they have no idea what was actually being said aside from the possibility of their names being spoken.

It is also possible that we misheard the names and that they were never actually spoken. Don't believe anything about these three characters until you have evidence backing it.

well hopefully someone posts the rest of the stream i actually like what i see from cervy but im alittle more interested in yoshi and zwei

Uni test... needed to study and all that. But I managed to watch the second stream for a bit before I passed out from exhaustion. I really hope someone uploads the entire stream sooner or later. ;-; I saw the trailer someone posted up, it looked amazing. Someone pointed out that Xiba held his staff like Mina's (pointing down while Kilik pointed his up) and the kicks he did in the trailer reminded me of Yun's kicks. Just a side observation.

I almost watched the entire stream...

But I still missed the finals of the single tournament, was eating with my grandparents. And god was I pissed off lol, Voldo and Sieg were awesome to watch.

Live streams

1 Viewers
thunderstormoffloods
thunderstormoffloods
Hola, hi. Ouh yheaaaaa!!!, jeje XD... normalmente hablo español aunque le entiendo al inglés así que todos son bienvenidos :D P.d. Se feliz.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back