Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

I just saw in twitter something like "Lizardman isn't in game because I don't like him". God, this people thinks they working in PS to confirm or omit an 'X' or 'Y' character. If you know the DLC lineup pls send the artworks at least, I don't pay internet to read this kinda of bullshit.

I just saw in twitter something like "Lizardman isn't in game because I don't like him". God, this people thinks they working in PS to confirm or omit an 'X' or 'Y' character. If you know the DLC lineup pls send the artworks at least, I don't pay internet to read this kinda of bullshit.
Twitter can be cancerous lol. It's why I don't do social media. You should just troll them lol.

You should just troll them lol.
I want remove this ugly bixxh wig.
5dFM.gif

but I decided don't argue with people anymore..

I’m going to delete my twitter account once soulcalibur 6 is done with its DLC content... my stupid account exists solely now to cheerlead Project soul when I really want to spam “where the fuck is haohmaru” all day long due to my dissatisfaction with this game’s post launch content...

I’m going to delete my twitter account once soulcalibur 6 is done with its DLC content...
I suggest you disable your acc, so when the SC 7 arrives you can use it again. I've been using twitter for 8 years, so if I disappeared from twitter it probably wasn't because I wanted to. :sc2yos2:

I suggest you disable your acc, so when the SC 7 arrives you can use it again. I've been using twitter for 8 years, so if I disappeared from twitter it probably wasn't because I wanted to. :sc2yos2:

I used twitter to shitpost on politicans and crazy people, but cleaned all that up to try and promote SC6 on twitter.

Now I realize I didn't need to clean up anything, because the FGC is inherently full of crazier people who say lots of off the wall things!

Either way, It is kind of frustrating for me to put on a fake smile and act like this game is doing amazing when is more likely just floating along because Bamco likes the money but they don't like the game....

I mean what more do we have to do to get soulcalibur upgraded up a peg? It's not a shitty game! SoulCalibur outshined Tekken for a good period when they dropped the ball with Tekken 4!

I used twitter to shitpost on politicans and crazy people, but cleaned all that up to try and promote SC6 on twitter.

Now I realize I didn't need to clean up anything, because the FGC is inherently full of crazier people who say lots of off the wall things!

Either way, It is kind of frustrating for me to put on a fake smile and act like this game is doing amazing when is more likely just floating along because Bamco likes the money but they don't like the game....

I mean what more do we have to do to get soulcalibur upgraded up a peg? It's not a shitty game! SoulCalibur outshined Tekken for a good period when they dropped the ball with Tekken 4!

I think you are overreacting.

SC6 is doing fine.

Okubo is tweeting about how he wants peace in response to people asking for characters.

That's nice, but we want the content we paid for. If I wanted peace I would play marvel vs capcom infinite because there's nothing going on there...

I'm really anxious to know who is the third DLC character. I have been thinking about the possibility of the pink slot not being Setsuka. I really want to be her, but as DanteSC3 pointed once, they did trolled us with the yellow slot (It was Hilde instead of Hwang). Nothing stops them from doing this again.

Back