[South Jersey] Low Tier Since 2002!

Is there anyone planning on going to ECT that wants to split a room? They just added more and I want to reserve one before they sell out again.

So the three places we can play down in South Jersey is Gloucester County College on Wednesdays, Nerd Palace on Monday nights, and Red Fusion where they'll have monthly-ish tournaments on Thursdays.

I'll keep this thread updated and will provide dates, directions, and other relevant info. I'll update the first post for convenience.

And obviously everyone is invited: Philly, Central and North Jersey, and New York

Thanks for the support everyone!

north jersey here. where does south jersey play? i want to get some games in with you guys sometime soon. i finish school on the 7th so any day after that i should be available. im not going to make the trip down to south jersey very often obviously since i cant be spitting out gas money but im down to make a trip out there every now and then esp if i can get some other heads to join me.

Yo Jonnitti!! I've seen you in Salty Battle vids. You have a nice Patroklos! I definitely want to help power you up, so please consider stopping by and let us know when you're interested in making a visit

Yo Jonnitti!! I've seen you in Salty Battle vids. You have a nice Patroklos! I definitely want to help power you up, so please consider stopping by and let us know when you're interested in making a visit

thanks dude! you guys should also make the trip to salty battles sometime since you always say you guys are coming :P. ill try to clear some time up to make the trip down. where are you guys at?

I'm in the process of booking the room for ECT. Post here or PM me if your interested in splitting. The more people I can get the cheaper the split. Right now if I can get 5 people it's looking to be around $50 for Friday and Saturday night.

I have a room booked at the Hyatt House Parsippany about 10 minutes by car from the venue for Friday & Saturday night. There's a shuttle that leaves from the hotel to the tournament venue. Depending on how many people I can get on board by Wednesday will determine if I keep the Friday night reservation.

Hey guys. Sorry haven't updated in awhile.

We've been practicing Monday at Nerd Palace and Wednesdays at Gloucester County College.

They may have weekly Marvel tournaments again at Red Fusion on Thursday nights, but those are great times to get Calibur stations up and running.

Weekend of August 11th, Red Fusion is having the South Jersey Championships 2.

If anyone wants to try to set up dates for practice sessions, please post, PM, Facebook, or something. I'll going to be paying attention to this thread more often now that real life is more stable, lol.

SO SORRY GUYS. South Jersey Championships 2 has been canceled and will be rescheduled for another date.

Again, extremely sorry.

damnit where you guys at? im the only one who showed up to red bank and im all the way in north jersey. i drove an hour and a half and nobody was there.

South Jersey tournament coming next Friday at Gloucester County College.

Please post to show interest. I will have tournament announcement thread up soon.

Back