[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

I was considering giving him a ride, but buena park is like 45 min in the opposite direction, so picking him up would more than double my trip.

I'm down to visit your house sometime though.

Edit: Wtf, Tomahawk is still alive?!

What games do they play at Wednesday Night Fights? I've know I've seen this somewhere before...

I do also play tekken6 now, as well as melty blood and blazblue to some degree. And SSBM but I doubt anybody there plays that lol.

If you guys haven't noticed already, there's a thread up concerning a possible tournament in Pasadena. Revin and Tomahawk please show your support in the thread if you're willing to go!

Yo, as soon as a date is posted for that tourney I'm planning to make preparations to road trip with some others down to Socal to participate. Can anyone possibly house us for a night?

Tournament's on May 21. Check the tournament announcement thread for more info.

If I had my own place I'd definitely house you guys :(

@Signia....Ima have to concel casuals for this weekend. Something stupid came up. Ill plan a day before the tourney to get some practice in for sure tho!! Sorry holmes

HRD

If anybody wants to come to my house for casuals just PM me for my address. I already invite signia but it's open to anybody. Hopefully we can set a date so that we can get multiple people to come, but I'm honestly bored so I'll settle for anything. Haven't played calibur in months (even online). xD

Aww heck with it, here's my phone number and address. I'm available to play every day except Wednesday and Sunday.

714 400 7991

5940 Los Angeles Way
Buena Park, CA 90620

We can't let Krayzie have this tournament and DEV for free!

If anybody wants to come to my house for casuals just PM me for my address. I already invite signia but it's open to anybody. Hopefully we can set a date so that we can get multiple people to come, but I'm honestly bored so I'll settle for anything. Haven't played calibur in months (even online). xD

You already know I'm down, just posting here so people know. I'm available Thursday - Sunday, btw. Got an exam 2 weeks from today though, so after that, those days are good days for me.

Ok, offline Soul Calibur is amazing. We know this. Now let's play! At PC Arena probably, address is on the first page of this thread.

I know Noface is down. Revin? Tommy? Dani?!

PC Arena...its been awhile...lol

Yep I'm game. 100% sure on Friday nights, whole day Sat (can even go to HRD's place XD), afternoon Sun.

PC Arena...its been awhile...lol

Yep I'm game. 100% sure on Friday nights, whole day Sat (can even go to HRD's place XD), afternoon Sun.

Im having offline withdrawls already. Ima try and set things up for middle of june or something. Yall feel like coming down then?....*looks to Revin, NFK, & Signia)

HRD

Back