[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Ok Guys Ive got internet for the most part now. Ive done some research and Im in Hesperia in San Berndino. Im gunna need a ride :p. Ive got a stick and a copy of Sc4 for the PS3. Im gunna b here for 2 or more weeks, Im not sure when we are leaving yet. My best days are on the weekdays since Im working Fri - Sun atm.

Dag...kinda sucks cause I don't have weekdays free. :(
Only weekends, but if anything were to come up on a weekday that starts sometime after 5 and someone's willing to give me a ride, I'd be down.

Wake the fuck up, So Cal. Can we try to get together next weekend? I want to go to a local at least once before this game is completely laid to rest...or you know, wipe the floor with all of you guys in SSFIV

seeing if any folks interested in getting some sc4 games in at hpc next wed? king salmon and i are usually there. need a setup though.

if not, at least get some t6 or ssf4 or bb or tvc2 or mugen or sf2hdr games in. (:

Can anybody get a hold of King Salmon to see if he wants to go to tomorrow's tournament in Burbank?

Also, Tag, if me and my big black friend come pick you up, would you be able to go?

not sure if tommy is.

i'm trying to make it out there by 10am for sc4. just found out about the tourny from your post a couple above. i have to bounce to long beach by 2p so will see. you going?

Hey guys I just found that Im going to be staying in Long beach this weekend. So I wont be in the middle of nowhere anymore. Im leaveing town next week so this is my last chance to play byou guys,

noface yeah, no prob. might see him at wnf tonight! (:

egg, wednesday night fights. its closer to long beach than san bernardino. no sc4 setups, everything else though.

does anyone want to help with a setup? i can bring a ps3, just need a monitor.

Back