[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Real talk though, I would have had a dance off against Tommy for that Armored Core V.

I so would of served anyone for that Armored Core V.
(Pause)

But now we gotta play in that tourney on Saturday. No excuses unless its work or family.

I just hope they pay me, my 7000 dollars, they can keep their stick i dont care, now if they tell me from 4 to 6 weeks, and it doesn't come, at least tell me, whats going on.

Saturday tournament? I'll try and make it, I could always use an arcade stick. About the where I've been hiding question, I've been around just don't own a car so I can't really make locals.

I want in on those online sessions with Xeph and Thomahawk. MLG showed me that the people I play online aren't helping
me improve.

i wont be able to stay for the whole tourney cause i got a concert to go to, but as long as they get off their asses and start at a reasonable hour not no 8PM then i will stay for as long as possible and willingly give up my 8 bucks if i gotta leave before i get knocked out

Saturday tournament? I'll try and make it, I could always use an arcade stick. About the where I've been hiding question, I've been around just don't own a car so I can't really make locals.

where you live abouts? maybe we can hook u up with a ride depending

I so would of served anyone for that Armored Core V.
(Pause)

But now we gotta play in that tourney on Saturday. No excuses unless its work or family.
Leaving this Thursday Night/Friday morning to do my pilgrimage. Let's get games in online before I head out.

Where are you located. I will be around for WNF or the runback. I can head over to where you are Meds. Where you be is?

GGs Kane. Thanks for having me over. I learned a few things, and I hope you did too. See ya at EVO.

I'm down to play at nofaces. its on the way back from work for me. Friday nights at Super is also a good place for me.

Back