[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

I'm a maybe for this Friday, I usually carpool so if my other buddies go then I'll definitely be there.

kind of offtopic here but....have you guys ever seen jackie chan starring as e honda? what about as.... chun li!

kind of offtopic here but....have you guys ever seen jackie chan starring as e honda? what about as.... chun li!

Banes! you're still alive! When are you coming back to the scene?
----------------------

Anyway, lets just continue the discussion here so that this thread will be more alive and kicking...

Banes! you're still alive! When are you coming back to the scene?
----------------------

Anyway, lets just continue the discussion here so that this thread will be more alive and kicking...

like next tourney :) or whenever I can find my copy of sc5...whichever comes first hehe

Prolly evening sometime, 7'ish. Or earlier if people can show earlier. I'm actually off work on friday because I just got back from Austin, so I could be there mid-day if people could meet and play

I'll be there, I mostly wouldn't mind turning up earlier since it would let me dodge some of the traffic. If no ones gonna be there though there is only so much NFL Blitz I can play before I need to kill someone.

Thanks to everyone for showing up to SA and having a blast!

Revin: thanks for laughing at the stupidest things I say haha, you rock! and please grab more :/ lol

-Zane

Yeah, I should grab more. This is the problem of playing online. Grab too much...they send you hate mail/kick out of the room...you attack low too much...they still send you hate mail/kick out of the room...Ugh I dunno why its affecting me. *blerg*

Yeah, I should grab more. This is the problem of playing online. Grab too much...they send you hate mail/kick out of the room...you attack low too much...they still send you hate mail/kick out of the room...Ugh I dunno why its affecting me. *blerg*

u should train with me in the art of judo!, young padowan

yeah I should. I remember our last match and you were just doing 90% of the time throws, 22K, and stab punish and I got beat pretty bad...

Damn you Online!!

ya I recommend just throw them when they are blocking, when they stand up straight after a knock down, when they are steppin close to you, when they are throwing out a slow attack, but only those times

damn I was too late to read this. I should check more on the weekends...

Everyone! there's a potential MAJOR TOURNAMENT for SCV happening on SoCal, most likely it'll be on UC Irvine. Now, in order to move forward with the planning, I would like to request the help of all of you. Since it'll be an all out SCV-ONLY tournament, we'll need lots of stations.

To get to the point, my question would be... how many of you can and would be willing to provide a set up for this tournament? (system and/or TV, no game required but it'd be extra help).

In case you're all wandering, this will be for the planning of FSAK 2, here in SoCal

I have asked the guys that ran SCR for help, but it looks like they're not responding. So we'll have to do it ourselves. Tommie, could you ask commando if he can lend us his great help with this?

Zane, how many setups do you need?

Last edited:
Just to quote myself from the PM:

Everyone! there's a potential MAJOR TOURNAMENT for SCV happening on SoCal, most likely it'll be on UC Irvine. Now, in order to move forward with the planning, I would like to request the help of all of you. Since it'll be an all out SCV-ONLY tournament, we'll need lots of stations.
To get to the point, my question would be... how many of you can and would be willing to provide a set up for this tournament? (system and/or TV, no game required but it'd be extra help).
In case you're all wandering, this will be for the planning of FSAK 2, here in SoCal
I have asked the guys that ran SCR for help, but it looks like they're not responding. So we'll have to do it ourselves. Tommie, could you ask commando if he can lend us his great help with this?

One more thing, this is planned to take place in summer of 2014, so we have enough time to plan and organize stuff

Back