SS & CS/iCS Info

It also has to hit from the back, but the window is super small, like 1 or 2 frame. I found this by accident yesterday.

I will try to confirm if normal CS 90 dmg is also in the game.

Nice Ring! You're amazing. I'm gonna have to mess around with this when I get the chance.

It's also amazing that we're STILL finding new things with Ivy almost 4 years later.

Yeah, that's true. I encourage any Ivy player to try this because 90dmg SS has two unique camera angles that are not known since they only activate when it hits from the back.

It might be hard for me to do it on pad but I'll give it a shot! I'm going to training mode right now.

Edit; I got it!. I used Amy and used the record command like you did. I'm gonna see if I can upload it real quick.

Some better quality video would be nice.

I got a 50 second video uploading right now. The first 45 seconds are just failed attempts so just skip to then end when I get it uploaded.

Didn't really feel like cutting it out.

Not the best quality but it's the best I could do at the moment. Skip to 45.

I really like the camera angle it uses, it looks really cool. I know it seems pretty impractical but it's still an awesome discovery. Thanks again Ring!

Awesome. I also like this one, it's from SC3 :) There is also one more camera angle (the first one visible in the video I uploaded) and also looks cool. The should use them for SCV.

Partisan, could you do a favor and make two GIF avatars. One at 0.47 to 0.59 and the second 1.39-1.45.

I forgot to check if it's breakable or not, but probably not (unless you play Voldo or Asta)

Doc, I still hope to find something big before SCV :P I feel it in my bones, there's still something waiting to be discovered.

well i got ics for the 10th time ever in practice i dont want it 2 end so i just set it to replay so i can listen to "ensnare"

So, I got Soul Calibur 4 for christmas (FINALLY) And I immediately went for Ivy and started to practice with her. During this practicing, I started to try and do Calamity Symphony, yet had no success whatsoever on preforming it. I've looked back and I'm doing the commands right, in sword mode, the right grab... I haven't been able to do it at all though. Any advice you could give would help, and any other combo's or tips for someone new to SC4 Ivy would be much obliged.

for combo ideas, 246 b in coiled state is a great way to get from coiled to SE then to either whip or sword. As cor Calamity Symp, Try using the d-pad (if your not already) and believe it or not, but you might be putting in the commands too fast! Hope i helped!

u can do it like this
half circle to back then a full circle the other way around
and as a starter, do it while u taunt, it's much easier this way

Back