Ssf2thdr!

So far, I find it a great game. It's a shame I haven't played this game since I was 11 and have absolutely no clue on how to combo or whatever. I still press the SC block button when I want to block.

This game is awesome. Only thing that stops me from saying worth the wait are weird technically oddities that are inexcusable given how long they were working on this game. The one that really gets me is randomly no music. Are people getting that on PS3 too?

And yes, Cammy is pretty good now. Almost too good. But is that page on Sirlin's site applicable to the final game? I mean cause it said that cannon drill is safe, but everything time it gets blocked, my opponent is guarenteed a low HK.

Well anyway, if you want to fight a good Cammy on Live, hit me up. I'm not too bad with Ryu, Ken, Fei Long, Chun-Li, and Guile either.

Isn't Cannon Drill safe if applied at the right range? Maybe do the short version more, as it doesn't go in as deep. Ridiculous chip damage!

I am such a scrub at this game (last time I played SF2 was on the SNES when even hitting a Shoryuken was cause for celebration, heh) but I'm really enjoying Chun, Ken, and Cammy. I would enjoy Boxer as well if I didn't suck terribly at charge inputs. >.<

I haven't run into any glitches yet (PS3 version), though I've mostly been doing local play.

This game should not have glitches for as long as they've been working on it, but whatever. It's a great game. And I have been beating people down online, but I am not challenged in this game like I am in SC. I guess because so many people haven't played SF in who knows how long and I've been playing it on and off. If anyone wants to scrap, hit me up sometime.

Most of the glitches at least seem to be with online play. Could be much worse, though it seems the PS3 version seems a bit worse than the 360.

this game has some bugs that need fixing.

Gief's Super cannot be done with the command that ends going in the left direction, only the Right one works. Among other stuff.

lol, i didnt get sound at all on online matches

and sometimes GGPO fails and both players see completely different games.
Hope they patch it soon

That vid clearly showed a death combo with Bison at the end. I mean I guess you could technically shake out of the dizzy, but it seems unlikely you could do so that fast.
Yeah a game with no glitches, that's realistic.
To eliminate every tiny little glitch may be impossible, but there's no reason why something like randomly no music should be happening. I had another major glitch today while playing an online Tournament. When I started a match, there was no gamertag under my char's life bar, but MY gamertag was under my opponent's life bar. And my opponent wasn't moving at all. After winning the first round, MY gamertag suddenly showed up under my opponent's life bar, then eventually the match dropped because my opponent left or dropped. Basically, my opponent left/dropped after picking their char, but the game still let the match continue for a while.

No reason things like that should be happening in a game that got delayed and pushed back constantly. The reason for delays is to get rid of these things.

Most of the glitches at least seem to be with online play. Could be much worse, though it seems the PS3 version seems a bit worse than the 360.
I get in offline often too. There was one time in Training that I could not get Ryu's stage to load the music 3 times in a row.

Hey, what are the free downloadable songs that popped up on PSN?

I got a nasty glitch twice. Where the lifebars froze (for the whole match) and it listed both players as having 3 rounds won. Couldn't tell how much life we had at a certain point where it froze, because only the red background to the bar reflected actual dmg. Strange shit.

Cammy ftw though, she's a beast.

I find this odd because I have not encountered a single glitch that's been mentioned in this thread other than Gief's super input.

So far it's been overall plesant imo, just noted the glitch i encountered. I am really trying to learn Cammy's true depth, and for the first time in a FG plan on playing 1 character only. I love this game, it's a nice hold over until SF4 for me.

cha cha

Back