Stance Notation Poll

What should Aerial Shift's wiki notation be?

• AES

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • ARS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ASH

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • ALS

• AST

• RAS

• Shift

• Total voters

Heaton

A Soul in the Purgatory
So since Sophitia has had AS for Angel Step since Soul Blade, Raphael's new Aerial Shift stance needs a different notation.

VOTE

or post something better below

I find the term aerial shift very unfitting for Raph, are we sure it is definite? I would prefer Reverse prep or preparation parry like in scV

RAS for Raph and AS for Sophitia would be good IMO.
There's also still the confusion with While Rising/Standing and Taki's Wind Roll and Talim's Wind Sault, here i'd go for WR, TWR (Taki) and WS (Talim)

I find the term aerial shift very unfitting for Raph, are we sure it is definite? I would prefer Reverse prep or preparation parry like in scV

Of course, this could all change, and this poll would become pointless. Jaxel is just trying to get the drop on things and make sure the wiki is as complete as it can be for release.

There's also still the confusion with While Rising/Standing and Taki's Wind Roll and Talim's Wind Sault, here i'd go for WR, TWR (Taki) and WS (Talim)

Added it to the poll.

I use lower case for while rising/standing since they're more universal and upper case for specific stances with names if possible.

I would just call it Shift, the same way we call Preparation Prep. Let's free Raph from these putrid acronyms
hmm
shiftAB
shiftB
shiftK:K
shift6~prep4~shift

not bad

Back