Stereotypes for people who play X character

She got in the top 8 quite a few times, but has kind of fallen off the map. My bad. And sorry Xeph using Astaroth at NCR 2102 don't count. He ran Pat for most of the tournament.

Stickman: Astaroth has never been a problem for me. One of the problems with him is that he is kind of predictable. He does so much damage, that it's so easy to avoid. Good thing he is still solid.

bull rush tracks if its done from a FC, not from standing neutral, that may be why you get hit, asty is still the slowest character in the cast, and I really don't understand how you can disagree with it, I suggest you look at frame data for astaroth and then look at whatever character you believe to be slower

Gotta follow majors to stay in the loop man. The character you're losing to might not be placing or even having any relevant at tournaments. Placing in tournaments is key for some games like Smash. it displays all their tools for the world to see. Just playing online isn't good enough. If you have been following he SC5 tourney scene you would know characters like, Lexia, Natsu, patsuka, and Pyrrha omega dominate. Astaroth is kind of no where to be found. Also the last couple of majors have been like this....

Ivy has won Witnerbrawl and NCR 2012
Nightmare has won WGC France, MLG Winter Championships, and Final Round.
well im not out to get into the tournaments yet. Not till i feel like im skilled enough i might try but for now online is my home

She got in the to p8 quite a few times, but has kind of fallen off the map. My bad. And sorry Xeph using Astaroth at NCR 2102 don't count. He ran Pat for most of the tournament.

it counts because he ran asty for most of finals, where the top players were at, granted not all of them, but still the top 8

it counts because he ran asty for most of finals, where the top players were at
True...But don't we give more weight to the a player's main instead of a counterpick he pulls out in finals?

Stickman: Don't use that excuse. Get out now. there are many online warriors coming out and dropping well. It's better to start now than later. Did you know one of the top 8 finisher at MLG Winter Championships was an online warrior for Sc5?

oh really? I didn't realize pat was his main, it was my first time seeing him, anyway well even if he was a counterpick, doesn't that mean that asty is viable if he is being utilized as a counterpick? lol if he can beat top players using asty, then I think its safe to say that asty is not some low tier champ that cant perform in tourneys, not to say it wasnt the player that was winning it

oh and if you think NM is faster, I suggest you look through his frame data and compare it to asty, you will find NM is faster on many of his top 10 moves

Tira players are creepy and obsessive kids who need to realise she isn't actually real.
Pyrrha Omega players are noobs who like to spam 236B:4 and think they are pro because of it.
All other players are probably decent down to earth people who just enjoy the game.

Also according to xeph, asta is top tier. Thats not my own opinion but i think this points at him not being weak. And this was pre patch. I think its safe to say, that post patch he is at least mid.

Everyone who uses a female character, proclaiming said character to be their "waifu".

They have thus lost all respect that I had for their contributions to humanity. Which is to say,
not very much at all.

Not a good first impression. I'll have none of this "waifu" bullspit around me, thank you.

Ok, my turn....

Aeon - Players that have officially given up strategy and the meaning of contest because poking is more fun.
Voldo - Men that wear underwear other than boxer shorts. Like banana hammocks. With spiders in them.
Dampierre - New players that have just discovered attack throws.
Pyrrha - Fans of Heroes and all the crap it became.
Xiba - Initially, people that missed Asura dance. Now, people that haven't figured out step.
Hilde - Men with pegging fantasies.
Viola (post patch) - People that think this is easymode Tekken with good tracking verts and high damage juggles.
DVJ - People that are bad at Tekken.
Tira - Stubborn eccentrics/flamboyant people.
Nightmare - Forumgoers that want to make A rank online.
Natsu (pre patch) - Forumgoers that want to make A rank online with less work and dat 'toe.
Astaroth - Players that haven't realized they have already plateaued but insist they're amazing.
Algol - I've got nothing. Anyone that I've ever seen play Algol used him as a sub.
Maxi - People that don't wear underwear. So free. So free. Feels good, man.
Mitsurugi - Fans of that horrible Deadliest Warrior show.
ZWEI - People that like to complain.
Jiggy - People that like to complain more.
Natsu (post patch) - Supposedly, they have all traded their games in for FFXIII-II or whatever the crap.
Yoshimitsu - Competitive people that understand the middle way, accept legit losses and throw entire matches just for a footclap -> perfect frames.
Poe - Players that are tired of other people blocking. This is who I usually pick when I'm not wearing pants, but that might just be me.

I'll post pics of a guy arguing at me after he kicked me out of his room. He claimed that spammers play Leixia while he fought me with Voldo trying to hit me with lows the entire match, I beat him 2x. He tried to tell me that Leixia is broken, I laughed and told him not to respond with ignorance.

Let me give this a shot...

Patroklos - An asshole who thinks he's right about everything
Siegfried - Someone who is overcompensating
Z.W.E.I. - Someone who is probably covered in tattoos in real life
Hilde - Someone who thinks this is still SC4
Mitsurugi - Wannabe Samurai
Yoshimitsu - Someone who knows what they are doing but prefers to troll instead
Leixia - Potential pedophile in the making
Natsu - Tier whore who doesn't realize she got nerfed by the patch
Maxi - Cocky jock
Xiba - Is either overweight or anorexic
Ivy - A shemale who hasn't come out of the closest or a transgender
Edge Master - Someone who is open to trying anything once in life
Alpha Patroklos - An asshole who hides under the guise of looking noble
Elysium - Some with clearly delusional ideals
Pyrrha - Either a noob, a girl gamer or a guy who is sick of seeing overconfident, empowered female characters in video games!
Tira - A schizophrenic conspiracy nut
Astaroth - A gudio who thinks brute force is everything
Viola - Turned on by Gypsy girls
Raphael - Has a strange fetish for blood or is a real life fencer
Voldo - Someone with very odd sexual fetishes
Kilik - Someone who doesn't like Xiba
Aeon - Dinosaur obsessed
Cervantes - A wannabe pirate
Nightmare - A scrub who thinks they're Keev
Pyrrha Omega - A girl gamer either on their period and / or likes to beat up their boyfriend for fun
Dampierre - A Troll who doesn't give a damn
Algol - Scrubby Akuma players who came from Street Fighter 4
Ezio - Assassins Creed fanboys who brought the game because Ezio was in it.
Devil Jin - People who cry that this isn't Tekken

Don't CAS's reflect personality too? I think mine says I'm all knowing:
View attachment 14589View attachment 14590View attachment 14591
I think it says that you only look ahead, actually. :P

I have too many CaS' to even starting thinking down that path though. Added because of last night's session:

Tira: Doesn't know where the Guard button is.
Patroklos: Still a smug bastard, but now with the sole goal of trolling you.
Nightmare: "GIANT SWORD!" (my friend says aloud this every time he attacks, I believe.)

Back