Stick Thoughts.

Spiffi

[08] Mercenary
Ive been out of the fighting game loop for awhile since ive been in the military for the past few years and i havent really ran into many people that are big on video gaming. Im heading back to Jersey at the end of the month and i wanna get back into gaming. Ive been waiting a stick for sometime now because i just feel that im not doing as well as i should be on a game pad. Ive been looking at a few sticks now but i wanted some opinions. Ive been reading reviews about sticks made by both HORI and Madcatz. I get mixed reviews from both companies. What are some sticks that are popular and what are some sticks that you may be using and/or like?

Hori's are good as well as long as you stick to the higher end ones like the HRAP etc. Their SC stick is great. Better yet, it's just $99 on Amazon.

There's also the Eightarc sticks if you want something dual compatible. Pricey tho.

SFxT TE Vs edition for me.
Top of the range parts, built like a tank, easy to mod, nice weight. Honestly the best stick I've ever owned and they're cheap for new TE's.

The best stick I can suggest is the EightArc. I am a TE user and my friend runs one of these and I feel all the comfort I have with the TE and more with this thing. Buttons are the same and cabinet about equal in weight and surface area as well as no awkward edges like some sticks or the madcats TE-S. I've noticed the gate swings slightly wider and it feels more accurate for this reason. Felt on the bottom is an amazingly overlooked feature. My TE gets squirrely and will try to run away from me on my lap and i have to adjust mid fight sometimes, not with felt bottom. The biggest perc is you're getting the TE quality plus added percs AND they're already dual modded.

Runs $180 but I personally believe this is the stick to own.

Thanks for all the feedback so far. Im gonna look into all the ones you have suggested and see which one i like the best :-)

Back