Stop with the use of the Word "Troll" on internet...

NamcoFan

[09] Warrior
I think this Word should disappear from the internet. Labeling someone a "troll" it's like labeling someone an Ogre, a Monster, and it's even worse than being called "son of a bitch". "Troll" Is a Word that you could use to label horrible people, like murderers, rapists and pedophiles. But if you use It to label somebody Who says an opinion that Is not shared by the masses, it's defamation, it's being delusional, it's tyrancy. In One word, cyberbullying. Try to listen before labeling someone a "troll". Not for nothing, God made us two ears and a mouth for a reason: listening more, and talking less. But I know the reason why you label people: because you're afraid of change. It's Just like some racists. Some White people afraid of black people. And you know why? Because They're afraid of change. But we don't do It just with black people, we do this with other White people as well. We label them because it's easier to think in out brains. We don't think about the people they are insider, we don't think about what They're thinking insider, all we think about Is what we want, and how we want It. And honestly, I'm sick of It...

Where did you get that "troll" means pedophile, rapist or murderer?

I know only of the mythical troll, which i find not very insulting, like getting called a gremlin or whatever.

And there's the internet troll, which just uses the internet to harrass people, but without raping or directly killing anyone.

So i'd rather be called a troll, than getting my family insulted.
I guess it depends on the family.

Anyway please enlighten me about the (to me) secret meaning of the word troll.
With source please.

80838E6A-1917-40E6-A1CD-15E68AFDE3C4.jpeg

Do you know what else these 'bad/scary' 'trolls' do? Threaten to kill people. Frequently I imagine. Though I imagine even they understand if you do it too much it starts to lose it's flair. 'Terror' if you will. Then again I imagine lots of them actually carry through so that's one thing they have you don't.

Like in Ukraine. Perhaps you should visit. May find it enlightening. I'm not holding my breath. But still.

Do you know what else these 'bad/scary' 'trolls' do? Threaten to kill people. Frequently I imagine. Though I imagine even they understand if you do it too much it starts to lose it's flair. 'Terror' if you will. Then again I imagine lots of them actually carry through so that's one thing they have you don't.

Like in Ukraine. Perhaps you should visit. May find it enlightening. I'm not holding my breath. But still.
He certainly has a long way to go in terms of being even remotely frightening with his trolling, that’s for sure.

You almost have to feel sorry for it. It's like the little troll that the bigger trolls walk all over and feed this shit making it call it candy. Fear makes it so irrational that it can't even think it should just leave the cave. Kind of like a battered wife.

Back