Story trailer

Fuzzieviking

[13] Hero
not sure if already posted;

translation pl0x
Also the story already looks 382957238975389275893273679276trillion times better than fours. Can't wait!!!!!!!!

When I first saw this , my reaction was - "O_O". Announcing this story mode looks great. Frankly that does a great impression on me and if I manage to get SCV then I will be happy. But I hope that not be disappointed ..

This was already posted in the speculation thread (which for some reason has become "Everything related to SC5" thread), but with all the babble about Patsuka I'll bet almost no one noticed someone posted a link to this. And I think it would be nice to have some other discussion going on. Even if it ends up being complaining about the story than Patsuka.

"Now, take back those 17 years!"

Suspicious quote is suspicious.
I guess he's talking about when Pyrrha was kidnapped by Tira or something? And I'd like to say, I completely 100% agree about him saying that those 17 years should be brought back.

I'm starting to wish they had animated some other facial expressions for Pyrrha. Even when she's trying to be all tough and badass, she looks absolutely terrified.

And now as I know Ezio's voice actor is the same as the one for Siegfried, every time Siegfried talks I just can't shake the feeling it's Ezio talking.

I guess he's talking about when Pyrrha was kidnapped by Tira or something? And I'd like to say, I completely 100% agree about him saying that those 17 years should be brought back.

I'm starting to wish they had animated some other facial expressions for Pyrrha. Even when she's trying to be all tough and badass, she looks absolutely terrified.

And now as I know Ezio's voice actor is the same as the one for Siegfried, every time Siegfried talks I just can't shake the feeling it's Ezio talking.

Yeah, I noticed it on SCIV, although he pitched the voice a little more. Incredible eh? lol

Who is the Goddess of the swords? Sophitia most likely. I think that was the first conclusion everyone came up with.
Edit: Also, the other board hasn't really been productive at all. This one seems a lot better. So let's hope it doesn't get fucked up.

English translated version. I think it's pretty cool that they've got a more detailed story this time around.

Best thing about Japanese voices is that I can´t tell when they´re being flat at all. These guys? Holy shit.
That's true, and a big reason why I'm switching on Japanese voices immediately after inserting the disc into the console.

Although the more I watch Japanese anime or anything with Japanese voice acting I'm starting notice some of their tendencies too. Like male main characters having a tendency to scream/roar extremely loudly as they're about to attack or get mad. Or characters (primarily females) emoting by sighing or gasping (aka "..." if it's subtitled).

Um wow, this actually looks like it could be pretty good?
I have to say, as much as I'm thinking the storyline's not gonna be good, the trailer is very well put together.

But well, I just have to be realistic. It's kinda unlikely they suddenly managed to write a good storyline.

It's kinda unlikely they suddenly managed to write a good storyline.
It would be unlikely, if they wrote it. But they didn’t. That’s what’s so brilliant. They realized they sucked at plot, so they outsourced it.

Note that this does not imply the story will be good. Just that it may be good.

EDIT: and I already posted this in the, er, “quarantine” thread, but I will repeat it here: the English trailer was a lot of fun, but there is some hilariously bad editing when Tira’s lip motions are synced with a line delivered by Patroklos.

i definitely like the english in this game better now. the japanese even had my friends and family poking fun. "it sounds like everyone is trying to sound better than the other instead of just focusing on their part." but I will love story mode this time around.

Who is the Goddess of the swords? Sophitia most likely. I think that was the first conclusion everyone came up with.
Edit: Also, the other board hasn't really been productive at all. This one seems a lot better. So let's hope it doesn't get fucked up.

Might be Talim... priestess ---> Goddess + she's the only character who's wielded SC and SE appart from Algol...

(in my dreams...)

Ok I finally watched this and I really love how the story mode looks! I can't wait to play it through. Wonder how long it will be? I think i'll play it through with both dubs as I have come to really love them both ^ ^ just like with SCII and III!

It would be unlikely, if they wrote it. But they didn’t. That’s what’s so brilliant. They realized they sucked at plot, so they outsourced it.

Note that this does not imply the story will be good. Just that it may be good.

EDIT: and I already posted this in the, er, “quarantine” thread, but I will repeat it here: the English trailer was a lot of fun, but there is some hilariously bad editing when Tira’s lip motions are synced with a line delivered by Patroklos.
I thought only the cutscenes were outsourced? I'd be very surprised if the entire concept of the 17 year skip and who the main characters would be and the overall story arc was not decided by the development team.

Back