Street Fighter 4!

Lulz at Gootecks borderline shitting on SFIV pad users while on air on G4.

http://g4tv.com/videos/38497/Street-Fighter-IV-Pro-gootecks-Arcade-Stick-Rankings/

The guy tried really hard to get Gootecks to say something positive about the products that weren't the TE stick, especially the fight pad. Hilarity I say.

Gootecks seemed to barely care about the subject. "This Sanwa stick feels way worse (HRAP) the the same Sanwa stick in a different enclosure (TE)."

8 way better for VF? That's nutty.

Gootecks seemed to barely be knowledgeable on subject.

Edited for Truth.

It's clear that Gootecks doesn't know much when it comes to arcade stick parts. He really does "just play Street Fighter". I think they would have been better off getting a stick modder to critique the sticks really.

Although I don't regularly play SF4 anymore, (I REALLY love Left 4 Dead) I am willing to entertain anyone who wants to fight a great Rose on Live. I'm also not too bad with Cammy and Chun-Li.

You're welcome to add me to your list (I'm not at my Xbox right now). It would be an honor to play against a skilled Rose, as it's an underrepresented character and I need to prepare against everybody.

Although I don't regularly play SF4 anymore, (I REALLY love Left 4 Dead) I am willing to entertain anyone who wants to fight a great Rose on Live. I'm also not too bad with Cammy and Chun-Li.

L4D is better anyway so who can blame you?

Back