Street Fighter 4!

I bought two and I don't even have an Xbox

Plan on selling both for huge profit in a couple months after they've gone out of print

Not anymore, they fixed the price. Good luck with the two you bought though, assuming they don't correct the price on you (since it's a pre-order, they likely can do that).

Yo, this game looks good.

When I first saw it I hated the graphics, but after seeing some of the characters in action (Abel in particular) I'm very excited for this game.

I just love Abel's animations :D

I went ahead and pre-ordered the Collector's Edition since it comes with a bunch of cool shit that makes it worth the price. And how good does Cammy look? I had to watch that video a few times yesterday. Most of the characters in SF4 I do not like the look of but she is the only one that I do like the look of.

Over the weekend I got some games in with SF4. The reason why this game will do well and bring more people back into the fighting game genre is because this game is alot of fun to play and easy to pick up. This guy was telling me how much better SF3 is compared to SF4, but how great can SF3 be if no one played it and most of the fanbase was alienated by it?

I was skeptical at the decision to dumb down SF4. It was done to make the game more accessible. And after playing it for a while it was a great decision to do so and bring back so many of the favorite characters. Ono said that no more characters were going to be added. I would have liked to see Guy come back at least or maybe Karin.

I've been reading a lot about people comparing SF3 to SF4, and I agree that it was a good move to simplify it. I stopped playing SF entirely because it got way too complicated, with parries, air parries, frame counting, etc. I'm excited to play SF4 because the new system allows for a lot of complexity and mixup, but it does it in a very simple way. It reminds me a lot of SF2 and SF2 Turbo in that the focus of the game is the simple execution of whatever you want.

And a C. Viper figurine doesn't hurt either. ;)

Dan's American voice makes my ears bleed. Hope they have language options. The other American voices weren't that bad though. At least they have proper accents.

Yeah I hate Dan's voice as well. though on the contrary his buzz lightyear face isn't bad at all!

Dan will be my main yet again.

I hate capcom for jading me with no Deejay.

Rose
Gen
C.Viper
Rufus
and Ken my fallback "shoto"
And....That's all I wanna try.

So I was just wondering...

Who else is excited about this game!?!

Personally I can't wait. This is going to be awesome.

In other SFs I play Sagat, Ken, Claw and Dictator. I hope they all make the transition well. I know that the game is out in arcades but the closest SF4 machine to my hometown is in Seattle. Thats a 5-6 hour drive at least. So Im desperately waiting for the consle edition.

im excited about this as well im looking forward to playing sakura ken and bison. I dont think i'll be playing any new characters im looking forward to starting a ladder as well.

I'm alot more excited for this than I thought I'd be

I was never a huge Street FIghter fan(failed to get into HD Remix as well) but the roster in this one as well as the easier learning curve than most games has me really hyped

Pre-ordered the CE a while ago. Just a little over a month left

I'm looking to play Abel more than anyone. Reminds me of a mix of grab characters from SNK games.

Besides Cammy, those voices are awful. If they are doing American voices, then they better offer an option to switch it. Other than that, I am hyped for SF4 since I really couldn't get into HDR.

I was never picky about the horrible voice acting like most are they don't bug me at all but yeah theres the option to use the japanese voices

Ex generally means the same move with extra properties. Usually more damage, can cancel more attacks, more hits, etc. Classic example would be normal fireball vs. ex fireball which hits twice and knocks down (like the red fireball in prior games, but taking meter).

Back