such a scrubby player

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have the 99999 hrs thing i beat those who do have that i only got 138 hrs lol
Is that supposed to make you "good" or something? Does that make you the king of xbl because you can beat bad players? Please let me know. I want to know if Ive been doing it wrong this whole time. You seem to have infinite wisdom and I feel I could learn something from you. I think we should fight each other and see how it goes.

Is that supposed to make you "good" or something? Does that make you the king of xbl because you can beat bad players? Please let me know. I want to know if Ive been doing it wrong this whole time. You seem to have infinite wisdom and I feel I could learn something from you. I think we should fight each other and see how it goes.

give IRM or someone who can stream on 360 a buzz...I wanna see this bruh!!!!!!

give IRM or someone who can stream on 360 a buzz...I wanna see this bruh!!!!!!

Im not gonna lie. I dont have a huge interest in running after anyone specially this whining bitch. If its convient for someone to record it then great, if not...file this guy under "Scrubs that have a lot to learn" category.

Besides. Im still figuring out how to punch in this game. You would think they would make the "punch" button the same for everyone. But whatevs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back