Summer Quizz for all of you ! Free entry & great rewards* !

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Here is my summer CAS quizz & riddles !

CAS artists should be named with their profile name and 100% correct answers will get a reward of sorts when i get back from vacation.
13 cursed questions of deadly difficulty, "here goes nothing !" (can someone explain me the meaning of this expression :P) :

- 1- Who could have been called a CAS fashion victim and eventually (and literally) got sick of it ?

- 2- Who uses the word “awesome” the most on this board in his usually short comments ?

- 3-Who is the judge, jury and executioner of CAS reviews ?

- 4-Who has as many CAS as real life figurines and is a doppelganger of sorts ?

- 5-Who only speaks in third person to the worthy few and has issues with the Greek

- 6-Who is my most trustworthy fan and doesn’t know what his milk cloud from his cup of tea (british equivalent of : his right from his left, or was it the opposite ?)

- 7-Who has the most experience in smokes and nipple prostheses CAS surgery ?

- 8-Who did not want anyone to know but put’s Rachel as titles for all the pictures she posts ?

- 9-Who recently sold his copy of soulcalibur without going berserk (for now) ?

- 10-Who posted the first SC5 CAS on the create a soul formula board ?

- 11-Who created the most stunning blue-skin mass effect CAS with his bro' and retired soon after ?

- 12- Who posted the most creation tutorials ever on youtube and has a junk food issue ?

- 13-Who has the time to do such silly villy quizz on a very quiet office day ? Oh well, that was easy…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are free to add your own stupid question / riddles to this thread, it is stupid question day ! :P

(*) : delete the 2 words preceding the "*" (gotcha !)

Sorry did not have the time to create a proper joke poll, but an admin can always make one if they want :)

LOL It's not that i don't want people to know my first name, just when you called me Rachel randomly one day I was like hey wait a minute... XD This made me laugh pretty hard though.

Hah! Only old farts like us stand a chance at this. I'll definitely have a crack at it later lol.

@brucege : you got it, only mildly challenging for old farts.

@rachel : again look your bio up in your xbox profile lmao !!!

@rdmunhoz : awesome, seems you got one right, and i forgot ´bout the hehehe too :p

Finished your quiz, professor. I'm so smart.
- 1- Who could have been called a CAS fashion victim and eventually (and literally) got sick of it ?
Batman

- 2- Who uses the word “awesome” the most on this board in his usually short comments ?
Batman

Batman

Batman

- 5-Who only speaks in third person to the worthy few and has issues with the Greek
Batman

- 6-Who is my most trustworthy fan and doesn’t know what his milk cloud from his cup of tea (british equivalent of : his right from his left, or was it the opposite ?)
Batman

Batman

- 8-Who did not want anyone to know but put’s Rachel as titles for all the pictures she posts ?
Batman

Batman

Batman

- 11-Who created the most stunning blue-skin mass effect CAS with his bro' and retired soon after ?
Batman

- 12- Who posted the most creation tutorials ever on youtube and has a junk food issue ?
Batman

- 13-Who has the time to do such silly villy quizz on a very quiet office day ? Oh well, that was easy...
Batman

A valiant effort yet those are NOT the answers i was expecting.
Try again :p

Ps : i do appreciate you got the malice behind this CAS, fellas

Well since you took the time:

1: Idoll. (Though it's likely Matty82.)
2: Someone awesome no doubt.
3: Pas! <3
4: Some hero no doubt.
5: Pocoyoshi. :P
6: Nope. Not a clue. What a joker.
7: gef
8: Your new best friend :(
9: Gatsu
10: I wanna say Chobek because I like those two but haven't mentioned them yet so there.
11: Forgon? Don't recall many M.E CaS.
12: BloodBurger
13: Mon Ami.

10: I wanna say Chobek because I like those two but haven't mentioned them yet so there.

We can all be best friends, so Le Bello doesn't feel left out :D

.... Because of this quiz I discovered Gatsu sold his game.... Wow....

I have not been around much.... Look at how things change.

Doppelgänger hmmmm.... Am I the doppelgänger or is he???
...also.... And this isn't quite a brag.... But we have far more toys that CASs

Got some right, some not, 7 to be precise...i am glad it isn't so easy after all !

.... Because of this quiz I discovered Gatsu sold his game.... Wow....

I have not been around much.... Look at how things change.

Doppelgänger hmmmm.... Am I the doppelgänger or is he???
...also.... And this isn't quite a brag.... But we have far more toys that CASs

oh really, then you have to work some more :)
you got yourself right btw !

Sure you might add some (as many as you like !), the answers will be revealed soon, also considered this one edited...

- 9-Who recently sold his copy of soulcalibur, eventually went berserk and rebought it on psn for...say...19 €, i thought there were none weaker than me when it comes to quitting CAS, this SC (and fellow From Sofware action RPG lover) bested me, aye ! :P

Dunno, gonna say Gatsu because "Gatsu" has to be the answer to one of the questions

Errrr, me?

Brucege

Dunno

Le bello

I know who are you talking about, but don't know the name and I'm to lazy to search the trhead

I don't have enough english level to understand this question

A foolish one. Each time you sell a SoulCalibur copy Ivy loses 1 inch of bust

Then again Im too lazy to check

Drewton

I'm lost

- 13-Who has the time to do such silly villy quizz on a very quiet office day ? Oh well, that was easy…

Villearcane

Sold for 35 euro
Buy for 19

Still SCV and 16 euro profit! :D

Hehe, glad to see you again anyways my friend...and what Le Bello says is true, you are stuck in the limbo of CAS making again, who will be the first of us to leave for good...well for me i know it will be at the latest when xbox one is plugged to my home cinema...but never say never again :)

Dunno, gonna say Gatsu because "Gatsu" has to be the answer to one of the questions
Wrong and then true.
The answer is Matty

Errrr, me?
you come close second but i thought of rdmunhoz, who gave the answer himself :)

Brucege
Again, Brucege comes close second, but the right answer is Pascuzzi, i even made a CAS version of him, remember ? if not, look it up :)

Dunno
Joe and Beck of course (Chobek)

Le bello
Nope, Kokoyoshi !

that was Le Bello, are you confused :)

I know who are you talking about, but don't know the name and I'm to lazy to search the trhead
Gef, my good man

I don't have enough english level to understand this question
Orangeislands

A foolish one. Each time you sell a SoulCalibur copy Ivy loses 1 inch of bust
hahahaha, Gatsu, updated and gotchaed !

Then again Im too lazy to check
so am i, i don't have a clue, i am counting on the admin to tell me

Drewton
nope, Gabedamien, here :
http://8wayrun.com/threads/gabriels-cas-cornucopia-of-homages-originals-recolors-and-3ps.12512/

I'm lost
BloodBurger is the bloody answer !

Villearcane
Wrong !...spelling :(

Back