Super Mario RPG

Axzarious

[08] Mercenary
Well, It came out on the wii, and I cant get it because I need one of those landline things to connect to my wii. I have tried everthing for the wireless connection but to no avail (The PS3 would not work until I used the wire to connect it to the router) so I dont know what to do.

Anyways, for that game, its one of my all time favorites, and I dont know why they are not going to make a number two... well paper mario does not even come close to this game.

Also, a quick tip for people having trouble with culex- master genos geno whirl for its 9999 damage input. It works on all normal enemies, but not bosses (Or its like a chance of 1 frame) but it will ANNIHILATE Culex's crystals... although the timing is a little harder than a regular unit (Or not, it was like 4 am when I was playing it on my friends SNES). Musta wrapped this game like 10 times, lol.

i think the reason tehy aren't making a sequel is they can't get squareenix. or squaresoft. maybe.
but good game. i still <3 snes version

no way...get the ill armor in mushroom man's dream world.

1 pt. dmg for the rest of the game ftw.

One word: Geno
great character or the greatest character?

The battle music for the smithy gang was awesome. In fact, all the music was awesome.

Yeah, this game is amazing. I replay at least once a year...

Seconding the love of the soundtrack: Yoko Shimomura mixing Koji Kondo and Nobuo Uematsu's work = zomg.

I haven't played it but was wondering if its really as good as everyone says it is. I usually don't buy downloadable games, but i would still like to play some of them.

This is the greatest mario game to ever exist methinks... Next to mario 64 (Love this game, they pansified it on the DS - tick tock clock now has more metal grating apparantly, and by adding other characters). Paper mario series was good (Have not played the 3rd), but it does not come close to SMRPG. Everything about the game is amazing. The game may be short compared to other RPGs, but its awsome. Heck I think it can take like 10-15 hours to beat it if you know what your doing. For the game, unless you skip every enemy, you will never have to hang out in the 'wild' to level up. Fight roughly every other enemy and your golden (asuming that you are perfect with the input commands). Theres alot to this game. Argh, kind of hard to describe in words, you gotta play it.

*_SPOILER ALERT_*

The video is the end boss battle off SMRPG

doesn't really seem all that fun. But thats just me.

Watching a video of the game does not really give you a real sense of how damn fun it is, especially just a boss battle with absolutely no context. There's timed hits that really make the battles so much more fun and skill-based than other RPGs, platforming elements in the exploration, a great sense of humor, and fantastic sprite-based graphics + awesome music.

If you're still on the fence about dropping money for it, that's fair. But you really need to try it (there's always *cough* emulated *cough* means) to properly evaluate it.

3 words. Lazy Shell Armor! You could pretty much make Toadstool a god with that and the mortal ring. Hardly anything can damage her then, and she heals.

Really though, that was my first RPG, and it was damn good. I highly suggest getting the game on VC.

Too bad the stupid shell hurts her magic a bit. Though the shell (Along with the Star Egg) help out a lot against Culex.

help her out alot? they make her in-fucking-vincible. they make her the most powerful shredder in any rpg ever. it would be hard to die after equipping that ish. real hard.

Back