SUPER Street Fighter IV! Official Discussion

that would be cool. we will skip, hold hands, and fart rainbows then learn sf4 together

no homo...ok maybe a little homo

HRD

LoL no but theres parry's, projectiles, supers, and ultras ;) way worse than step and iMCF... and aight i'll get on if I see your on it... Although SC is much better IMO... I've found most other games are either too easy, boring, or just a waste of time in general...

LoL no but theres parry's, projectiles, supers, and ultras ;) way worse than step and iMCF... and aight i'll get on if I see your on it... Although SC is much better IMO... I've found most other games are either too easy, boring, or just a waste of time in general...

I got akumas ultras and supers down like a clown son!! come get raped.

So far all the people Ive played or watched vids of. Just sit in a corner with ryu or ken and chuck hadukens at each other over and over again. My kid likes this game but he keeps beating my ass and its pissing me off! gotta get my skills right son!

HRD

I'll try to be on, but tonight's the Montreal SC4 gathering. Although we play SSF4 more and more now...

Big SF4 scene in Montreal. Can't help being assimilated.

Never thought about it, but how come there's no exclusives from the Ex series in SF4?

Damn, that's no good! I'm guessing you mean Kairi, too. I was actually a huge fan of Hokuto and forgot COMPLETELY about Garuda! You know, that series actually had quite a few characters I liked (not to mention those classy character themes!).

HRD: If you don't feel like a complete tool wearing a mic, I can help you out if we're both ever on. Just throw an FR at me.

HRD: If you don't feel like a complete tool wearing a mic, I can help you out if we're both ever on. Just throw an FR at me.

Nah...I like playing with mics, thatd be cool, you used to be on my FR but dunno what happened. Im still the same. Hot Rod Dave. I dont remember urs. there was a "bros" in it somewhere i think!! But yeah would really appreciate the help!!

HRD

Damn...Blair was the thing that made me fall in love with that series! Though I'm pretty sure there's some type of broken shit in that game, I really liked a lot of the characters. Can't forgot C. Jack, either! Fuck 'Rog and Dudley! My man knocks you across screen with a fuckin' baseball bat!

Don't know much about the structure of some companies, but Capcom's Inafune is leaving. I really only read it because it seemed like something I'd be interested in. Reading the comments on SRK bitching about which game isn't being developed why led to:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=411847

Like I said, I don't know much, but that's some pretty insightful stuff that was said.

Who's the idiot that changed Bison's U2 to a charge move?

Now I might have misunderstood that because it says "charge motion", so it might just be the BFBF part, without needing a charge. That'd be a kind of pointless change.

Maybe tell me what Im doing wrong as opposed to just handing me my ass on a platter? I like my ass right where it is!!

HRD
With Akuma? Are you jumping backwards and throwing air fireballs? If not, there you go.

Back