Swords effects (sounds)

KilikH

[06] Combatant
Hey, i don’t know if there’s a topic already, but i’d like to talk about the sounds that make the swords when they touch the opponent’s body, especially for Xi, Ivy, Talim, Sophitia & Taki. I hope so much that they will change it, it sounds like a bad cartoon...Remember Ivy’s whip in SC2? The sound was amazing, i mean realistic. What do you think about it?

Never really thought about it to be honest. It was kinda cool when you blocked with Maxi or Kilik, it would make a wooden sound when someone hit you. Otherwise i can't say much but i hope we get the same soundeffects from 2 or 3.

I hope we will be able to change them a little bit like in SC5, because when I watch some footage it really disturbs me.. The problem is that happens only for the female characters, don’t know why.

PLEASE someone with a twitter account, ask Okubo-san to do somthg.. I want Ivy’s sword to sound like a real whip just like in Soul 2 and 3, anyone? Please, the game is « turning gold », make ivy turn into gold too!

Never really thought about it to be honest. It was kinda cool when you blocked with Maxi or Kilik, it would make a wooden sound when someone hit you. Otherwise i can't say much but i hope we get the same soundeffects from 2 or 3.

Sound is an area that would appear to be overlooked, swords clashing against each other should really produce a strong sound with sparks as it happened in the earlier releases of SC I,II & III.

Back