[Sydney, Australia] Version 4.0

Just got back from the Future Publishing Australia’s exclusive SoulCalibur V hands-on event @ Namco Bandai Partners and my god, the game is awesome! and there definitely gonna be some tough competition at OHNX! cant wait!

Hey guys, I was invited as well NamDai today to have a bash at Soul Calibur 5. I have to say, from my limited knowledge with the game, the game is pretty fucking sweet. The only thing that got to me was the changes to Guard Impacting. Besides that I can't fault the game for anything.

I'm sure you'll all enjoy the game. See you next Wednesday.

I got a double pass to attend the Gamespot tourney for SCV. If any of you would like to be that second person let me know.

I got a double pass to attend the Gamespot tourney for SCV. If any of you would like to be that second person let me know.
When is that on? I wouldn't mind going, but if someone better is interested then let them have it haha.

I got my pass, hope to see you guys there. Normally I wouldn't ask but would anyone be as kind enough to keep me for one night? Seeing as how OHN is coming up and I need to save as much money as possible to make it to both that and next weeks tourney.

I got my pass, hope to see you guys there. Normally I wouldn't ask but would anyone be as kind enough to keep me for one night? Seeing as how OHN is coming up and I need to save as much money as possible to make it to both that and next weeks tourney.
You can stay at mine if you want. We have a spare bed in the loungeroom at the moment for some reason :P. I live about one hour outside the city fyi.

Also I noticed you have a spare pass to the tournament as well? Can I use either that or Zuzu's? Sounds like it'd be fun to check out.

You can stay at mine if you want. We have a spare bed in the loungeroom at the moment for some reason :P. I live about one hour outside the city fyi.

Also I noticed you have a spare pass to the tournament as well? Can I use either that or Zuzu's? Sounds like it'd be fun to check out.

If I stay at yours, you can be my guest. Thanks dude.

Managed to get an invite, are we supposed to receive some kind of confirmation once we reply with a yes? Nothing would piss me off more than arriving at the place only to have them say that they don't have you on the list.

Managed to get an invite, are we supposed to receive some kind of confirmation once we reply with a yes? Nothing would piss me off more than arriving at the place only to have them say that they don't have you on the list.
Same here, I agree, maybe during the weekday we should get something, since it a weekend, that the way I'm looking at it

Win it all for Melbourne Borgie! My god, Borgie representing Australia at the world finals. That's a scary thought...

Well, most of the original Australian SC people are overseas, Ian you're in SG, Davo's in HK, I'm in HI, Izaac's probably eating darkspawn in Hell somewhere. Its actually good that people like Borgie are still around to keep the soul burning!

Congratulation!!!! for wining the Gamespot tournament!!!! It was a crazy closest final ever!!! this is Stanley btw xD

Who played the Pyrrha? Also, good games. If you heard the MC yelling about a guy getting his ass kicked by a girl in the first round, that was me.

That was me played Pyrrha! lol yeah i did heard it, so funny, it was a crazy crowds tonight!! awesome exp. to play @ front of everyone!!

Back