[Sydney, Australia] Version 4.0

@LGInfinite: yes... i found my tripod bag. its inside the camera bag LOL..
I already upload another 3 vids .LG vs Runis and LG vs Zeppetto
ok i got that.
ADSL is dam slow for upload..

If no one holds a session I could, but beware that I live at Carlingford(5 mins walk distance to station tho).....
Since my landlord won't be back in 2 weeks I have one TV can spare,one monitor without speaker -_- and of course my xbox360 with 2 joysticks and 2 pads.
Come dude....Carlingford..Just one train per hour!!
Just ask Chris...if he still working on his PHD essay.
if bailey's place still unavailable.
we will think about carlingford...lol

@ShatterICE: How about Forest's place?

Anyway, I'll take a look at some of that Raph vs NM stuff again and post up. I'd also be interested to see what Engared comes up with.

nvm tomorrow is cancelled. I'm getting a haircut and my braces fixed tomorrow. lolololololol my bad.
WT~ !!!! !@%@#^#@$&^@#$%*&$%*...................................
fine....i call chris ... sunday at rocksdale
i really dont wanna go to carlingford especially they will fix the railway this week

@ShatterICE: How about Forest's place?

Anyway, I'll take a look at some of that Raph vs NM stuff again and post up. I'd also be interested to see what Engared comes up with.

I played Raph as a secondary in SC4 so I know the main weaknesses of his moves and moveset. Used to have a ton of Shennanigans with him back in the day hehe.

@Engared: I've basically played Raph since SC2. I've always found that he was a good way to test someone's general skill level and basics. I haven't really done that much detailed testing, but I think the match up is definitely in NM's faovur if he plays it right. Really, Raph doesn't have much of a way of stopping NM from stepping whereas NM can really cut off Raph's mobility. With 22B nerfed, Raph's step into punish is much weaker than it was, whereas the patch left NM alone in that regard. I'm still determined to make Raph work though because it looks great when he is moving in and out of range and poking and all of that.

Ok, this Saturday I'm intending to do RanBats with ELO scaling.
I need to get over tourney nerves and I think weekly ranking battles might help.
Round robin style, best of 3, using this to calculate ELO ratings. Everyone starts at 1500.
I think it'll also let us know which players need the most help and training so we can help everyone improve as a whole.

If we are using ELO rating... time to bust out Raph.

More seriously, if people have a character that they would prefer me using for the sake of practice, then I am definitely open to just using that character.

That's actually a great idea,I second that. I have been thinking sometime we play the game way too casually,lol
Round robin sounds good since we don't have many ppl attent at the moment.

Ok, this Saturday I'm intending to do RanBats with ELO scaling.
I need to get over tourney nerves and I think weekly ranking battles might help.
Round robin style, best of 3, using this to calculate ELO ratings. Everyone starts at 1500.
I think it'll also let us know which players need the most help and training so we can help everyone improve as a whole.
sat your place???

GG everyone today. Pretty exhausted, I didn't expect the huge pressure came from the roundrobin match :P
Anyway thanx Runis again for letting us play at his place and nice to meet you Zuzu, you are a decent player. I know I was just lucky becuz you weren't familiar with ps3 pads.

Right,we all got some tourny nerves on some level. I ate lots of Ezio 66BB in our Round robin matches but I was stepping out the second hit like a free man during our casual LOL ,and bunch of other silly stuff happened under the pressure.

ZUZU: I know there is a lot of lagfree PS>XBOX360 converter out there ,not quite sure about 360>PS tho. (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Wired-Co...ccessories&hash=item256f242815#ht_4929wt_1139 random converter in EBAY) I believe SRK,8WAY have several topic talk about this. Or maybe we can bring our xbox next time ROFL. And GG as always ,I only have one suggestion when I saw your matches with Clement. DON'T hesitate spam LOW and GRAB on him and we all know Clement loves it.

Chris: 吃老本 is great specially using such a 农民 character 哈哈哈哈。Maybe you can go ahead pick up all the 农民 chars since we don't have many cheesy chars being use at the moment. 而且农民又不怎么需要动脑 捡起来用就好 XDD
"Arrow in the knee "was good during our round robin.

Runis: Doom combo is badass ,there was one round you connected like 7~8 C2B in a single juggle that was just nut.You didn't take an arrow in the knee during our round robin LOL great finish with Hilde's CE GG. And hopefully we can see your JG effort soon, JG>CE PWNAGE.

Clement: I think you are getting better as well even though you looked exhausted. Just make sure NM is not a Super Saiyan , A+B every single round doesn't make him over 9000 LOL. Sieg isn't a low tier IMO at least he has tools to deal with many situation. I was doing ok with my first week Sieg and I proved that in our matches.

Back