Taki: The return of Master (Gameplay and Design Ideas)

ArcticKomodo

[11] Champion
I honestly like Natsu, but in my opinion Taki was too great to replace. I drew a few concepts of Taki from her return from the "western continent". Please leave comments, critiques, and gameplay ideas for the hypothetical return of Taki.

Taki sporting Native American attire with remnants of her SCIV armor.
taki_for_scv__2__by_arctickomodo-d53ray2.jpg
Her SCIV pauldron attached to a wolf pelt. I replaced Rekki-maru with an obsidian blade.
miakoda_and_mekki_maru_by_arctickomodo-d53rb8j.jpg
Her new stance would have her blade "Miakoda" drawn at all times. Miakoda means "Power of the moon" in a Native American language.
taki_stance_by_arctickomodo-d53rbaq.jpg
Alternative costume. I got a bit lazy with drawing patterns on her greaves.
alternative_costume_by_arctickomodo-d53rbdd.jpg

Here are my ideas for a future movelist.
Edge moves:
Brave Edge 1:
Stalker into Hover
Teleports Taki in front of her enemy into hover stance.

Brace Edge 2:
Taki's SCIV 4b
Gains GI, what it GIs I don't know.

Brave Edge 3:
Vader's Force Eruption (I believe that's the fireball thinger)
Regular high, BE mid

Critical Edge
????

Most of these are SCIV attacks.
Horizontals Attacks:
A A B
A 6 (Natsu's)
A:6 (Natsu's)
4a ~ PO
WS
FC
BT

Verticals Attacks:
B B B (SC4)
B B B 214 (SC4)
B K (SC4)
B [K] (SC4, no guard break)
B B K (Natsu's)
6B(SC4)
3B (Natsu's)
2B A (Natsu's)
2bA (Natsu's)
2bA 214 (SC4)
1B (Natsu's)
4B (SC4 without GI)
FC B
WS B B (SC4, Second hit "Ow, my foot" stun on natural hit)
Jump B (Natsu's)
BT B A
BT 4B A (SC4)
BT 4B A 214 (SC4)

Kick Attacks:
K K K
K K 2K
k2
6K A
6K A 214
3K K K
3K K WRO
2K K
4K K
FC 3K K
FC K
WS K
Jump K K K (SC4 H, L, SM)
Jump K K 214
BT K
BT 4K

Simultaneous Buttons:

8 way run:

99_66_33A
88_22A
77_11A
44A

99_66_33B (SC4)
99_66_33B A (B is a feint, A hits)
99_66_33B:A (SC4, both B and A hit)
88_22B
77_11B
44B
66K (SC4)
99_33K (SC4)
88_22 K A
88_22 K B+K
77_11K (Natsu's)
44K (SC4)

Run K K (SC4)

Grabs:
A+G (SC4)
B+G (SC4)
66 A+G (something similar to Natsu's 44K K, weak, wall jump, self ring out)

Styles:
  • Possession (214)
66 (only one dash)
A (SCI)
B (Natsu's)
K ( last hit of SC4 AB4K, no knock down, i10 )
A+B (SC4)
B+K (SC4 self ring out)
8 (Hover)
2 (Silent Mist ~ PO)
  • Wind roll (6B+K)
A (SC4 Reverse Mill A)
B B B
K (SC4 K2)
WO PO
  • Stalker (B+K)
A (SC4, a better version with combo potential)
B (SC4)
K (SC4)
STK WRO
STK A+B+K (Hover)
  • Hover (8_STK BE)
A (SC4)
B (SC4 attacks from rear)

This is cool. I like the idea of taki with native american weapons. And the obsidian dagger is a cool idea. It would be good to freshen up her image and shut up all the haters who say she's boring and stagnant. I think I like the p2 outfit better, probably just because it's more classic Taki style.

I quite like this idea however I just want Taki back in the game don't care how so I think I might be biased lol.

off-topic: Everytime I look at this picture I keep thinking how ridiculous she looks. I like her face but her tits... too much. They look deformed.

On-topic: Native American weapons would be cool~ I also like the concept~ Good Job~
I just want to know how the hell her nipples are hard at all times.

Good design though. I miss Taki a bit myself, since the characters I play have to have a serious attitude to not annoy me. Taki was the character I would use if I wanted a break from Sieg.

off-topic: Everytime I look at this picture I keep thinking how ridiculous she looks. I like her face but her tits... too much. They look deformed.

On-topic: Native American weapons would be cool~ I also like the concept~ Good Job~
Yeah, she looks like she has the front end of two miniature dirigibles attached to her chest. I like big boobs, to be sure, but they look really weird and unnatural. I'd like her a lot better if they took it down a size or two or at least make them look more realistic.

Yeah, she looks like she has the front end of two miniature dirigibles attached to her chest. I like big boobs, to be sure, but they look really weird and unnatural. I'd like her a lot better if they took it down a size or two or at least make them look more realistic.
I wouldn't even mind if they stayed the same size but breast don't stick up like that. At least make them sag a tiny bit just to look natural. Lol

Back