Taki’s Top 10 Attacks

ArcticKomodo

[11] Champion
After playing the game for several matches across several events I think it’s time to make a list of what I consider Taki’s best moves. Feel free to comment your own top 10s.

-BA
“Taki’s standard pressure tool, jails on block, additional pressure through PO”

-Wake Up B+K (Fast as Fuck Reverse Mill K)
“Super fast wake up option, seems even faster than WR K, high damage, able to negate opponents OKI or surprise them with a launcher depending where her feet are positioned. Some people might even confuse it with back or front roll.”

-LH 66B
“Great damage, something to catch your opponent crouching, free bnb on guard burst if you can run close enough to get the LH.”

-A:6
“Her best punisher and launch combo extender. LH on side hit, so characters who have block strings that force themselves around Taki i.e.: Mitsu’s 1BK, can be punished with a free LH A:6.”

-6KK
“Her greatest oki/set up tool and combo ender. The first hit on grounded drags them in and is great for set ups. Second hit is plus on block.”

-Jump A
“Finally! A real mix up! Insane push block, can be mixed up with ghetto WL 3bK A+G”

-CH WR K
“Her standard bnb combo starter, and surprise attack.”

-1B ~PO
“The finishing blow. This attack did get nerfed by making it a true vertical, but it was also buffed by letting it hit grounded.”

-SC 6ABBBB
“Currently her highest damaging CH attack. It’s stronger than her CE!”

-6A+B
“Taki’s get-in tool now that she doesn’t have PORC. There’s a lot of doom and gloom around this attack, but I find it very useful. A lot of Taki’s attacks push opponents away like A+B on oki, SC activation, and 44B on guard. Kunai holds your opponent in place or entices them to counter attack. Respond accordingly.”

Last edited:
Back