Talim Laggies! :D

Luff_The_Talim2

[09] Warrior
Kay Kay Kay! Tis the lovely Luff making more threads so we can keep the Talim thread alive. ( Lol wouldnt it be awesome that the least used character had the most alive thread. if that makes sense(

But anyway. SO I was going to threw TAlim lows. And I was looking at the frames: From what I see these are her lag tactics: 1a, WL a, WS a, WC a+k, and 11ka.

Buuut! What confuses me is that I can never see 11ka and it's lag and that I can ALWAYS see and block WC a+k even in a 1 connection.

Any comments?

Wind Sault A ain't no lag tactic. Anyone who says they can read that low on reaction is full of shit or on drugs. Possibly both.

WC A+K is an obvious low. 11KA is difficult to read. Nothing confusing about those, pal.

yea the only lag lows i kno of are 1a and 11a. 11ka doesnt knockdown unless on CH, a blind person can see WL a a mile away, WC A+K is seeable but abusable, and AS a is mix up.

I'd say wind leap (jump back) is most definably a lag tactic, but wind sault A, mabe not, a lag mix up maybe depending on what you use it after, like 44b. I can't see 11ka and it has good reach-step kill-advantage-and works most of the time. When you get your shit fixed we will see about the rest bitch.

I'd say wind leap (jump back) is most definably a lag tactic, but wind sault A, mabe not, a lag mix up maybe depending on what you use it after, like 44b. I can't see 11ka and it has good reach-step kill-advantage-and works most of the time. When you get your shit fixed we will see about the rest bitch.

how is WL A a lag tactic? you can see it coming an hour before.

WS A is like SCBH k (think thats the one) and b. They are very good mixups, but can be anused online, except Talim's AS A/B+K mixup is harder to see and harder to spam. Its tottally legit.

lol if any gets hit by 4aa its there own fault

imo windsault A IS a lag tactic. as someone mentioned earlier, anybody should know to block low and then stand for WS k. i see it as no different than siggy's SRSHk/SRSHa+b mixup.

am i the only one who rages every time i eat WS k because i was blocking correctly? if you ask me it is a lag tactic. the thing is, though, that talim is actually so bad that i don't mind it. she needs all the lag lows she can use just to make it a fair fight lol.

._. Dang. You guys are mean. But I agree with what's being said so far.

WL = 4b+k
WS/AS = 6b+k
WC = 2b+k

My opinion (and what I think everyone else agrees to is: )

Lag Tactics: 1a (and all variations, except for its tech traps), WL a,

Legit: WS a, 11ka

But what about WC a+k. Do you guys think it's too slow to be a lag tactic or does it not matter. It's i54.

Comments!

imo windsault A IS a lag tactic. as someone mentioned earlier, anybody should know to block low and then stand for WS k. i see it as no different than siggy's SRSHk/SRSHa+b mixup.

am i the only one who rages every time i eat WS k because i was blocking correctly? if you ask me it is a lag tactic. the thing is, though, that talim is actually so bad that i don't mind it. she needs all the lag lows she can use just to make it a fair fight lol.

ur blocking wrong
in order to block the mixup online u hav to stand for it, and look for the low
the low has a very distinictive animation, once u see it u should block low
even offline u shouldnt block low and wait, cus the kick is faster

I refuse to accept that WL A is a lag tactic. Everytime i hit its because i was gonna hit with it anyway (TCd a move, caught them stepping, etc) Its just to slow and too noticable to be considered one.

lol i'm not blocking it wrong. hahahaha.

the same is the case with voldo CR b and CR k. yes the kick is faster, but the animation is drastically different. i, for one, find blocking both of those mixups easier to do by blocking the low and then standing into the k. impact frames aren't everything.

Wait, that's the wrong mixup entirely, lobo... The mixup is WS A and WS B+K.... WS K is a high so you can avoid both by crouch guarding.

Secondly, the low is the slower option. You'd have to stand and then try to block low, but everyone that's told me that they can see the animation ends up getting mixed up anyway.

ooooooooooh. yeah thanks for pointing that out. all along i was thinking of WL a /WL kk as the lag "mixup" you ghuys were talking about. guess i should learn me some talim notations.

sorry for the confusion guys. i stand corrected. WS a isn't see-able afaik, and the mixup isn't that high damage anyway. it is totally legit.

*steps away from talim forum i know nothing about*

Yes! :D Then we have partially come to an agreement! WS a is offically Legit. :D And As is WC a+k. It can be easily seen on any setting of lag, even a 1.

So what about WL a and 1a/11a?

Back