Talim Video Archive

Check out my Talim combo guide if you guys want to. I show you 10 useful combos that will be helpful if your thinking of playing Talim.

Thanks for the vid!
Are they all guaranteed combos, esp 4, 6 and 10?
Can 7 be AC'd (air controlled) out?
One way to kinda check for guaranteeds is to put the AI as 1st action stand, 2nd action guard all.
For ACs, first action stand, 2nd action AC (then different directions, have to check em all to make sure).

Because of the :3::A: at the start of the combos 4, 8, and 10 aren't guaranteed, but if you get them with the stun (:B:) following the :3::A: it is guaranteed. The :3::A: is just to get Talim facing away from the opponent so that the stun is possible (you probably already know that much :P.)

As far as combo 7 goes i'm not sure if it can be AC'd out. If i remember right, Talim should be able to track before you can move too far away from the kick, combo 6 should also be guaranteed if you input the :(6)::A::+::B: fast enough. I will check these when I get home at the end of the weekend. Thanks!

Thank you!
Combos are good but esp the guaranteed ones cause there's nothin the opponent can do but watch his life bar go down.
Actually I was wonderin about the :6::K:s.
Lookin in in the Brady Guide it only causes a recoverable stun on CH (counter-hit) so any combo usin it isn't guaranteed.
Combo 6 I know the suggested endin is :2::A::+::B: so ya I'm wonderin about that :(6)::A::+::B:.
Over here with WS:B:during hit:K: some people are able to block or roll out of the last hit (the :K:) so either I'm not hittin it fast enough or it ain't guaranteed either (course that's online).

Sorry about that you are right about the :6::K:s I am pretty sure it's a recoverable stun, I just haven't seen many people successfully recover from it in a match, plus I haven't played Talim since I made this vid which was in December (working on my Raph.) As far as combo 6 goes I usually stick with the :2::A::+::B: in a match so I still need to experiment with the :(6)::A::+::B:.

Cheers for the video!

I personally use :(6)::A::+::B: like in Combo 6, but I rarely do it on purpose because you can both roll and block it. It's only good for SG damage / RO if you know the person will just stand back up. :T

Fairly sure Combo 7 is guarenteed though.

Wow I'm late to this. I actually did really well at that tournament despite being unable to break top 3 once again. But playing wise everything was on point for me when I needed it. Woahhzz still got in there, but Ramon could've gone either way. Seesaw was probably my undoing since I made the mistake of basing my strat on ROs.

Back