TASB TASB:4 Punishment

Kayane use 44B a lot for example

Sure. But that's a risk every decent Xianghua player is bound to take, as 44B is probably one of the most effective multi-purpose moves in X's repertoire.

Seriously is your plan to counter every affirmation i do on this thread? Are you a super elaborate troll haha?

No, it's just I happen to disagree (strongly) with most of your statements, that's all. On the other hand, I'm still trying to be constructive ;) Please read on.

PS: i like your scheme but it's a titan's work.

Personally, I think we should include it in a broader Sophie punishment tables project (maybe then we'll have more contributors). I'll PM Suirad concerning the idea.

Also you must replaced the [Not punishable at tip range.] by [Only punishable by 236236B 236236B:4 at tip range] :)

That was a tentative example. In fact, I expect you (and other competent TAS B TAS B:4 users) to fill the notes section :) Never claimed to be a great authority in TAS B TAS B:4 punishment technical nuances field, to put it mildly.

Update:
Well, we have Suirad's blessing :) His proposition is to do it in a new wiki format. Here, take a look: http://www.8wayrun.com/wiki/Seong_Mi-na_-_SCIV_-_Punishment_Guide_by_InsaneKhent
Basically, I'm willing to incorporate all of the existing Sophitia punishment data in the tables. Now, we have to recruit some competent and reliable contributors, otherwise, we are not going to pull it off. I'm sure you can speak to some good French Sophie players about the project. Maybe Dina is still interested in Sophie technical stuff? ;) Ex-main is almost like an ex-girlfriend, you know... Old love never dies. I'll contact (PM) other competent players that have contributed to similar punishment threads in the past. Let's see if it works.

Back