Team Mighty Chicago - TMCHI

Sup Malcolm,
What area do you live in now? I currently live near Ashland and Montrose.

Looking forward to the game. But yah switching up places would be nice.
Close to 55 EW, off 24th and Western real nice area.!
Rob awe we miss u too me and thuggish were just talking about the gatherings and the random shit that would be said when each of us had a salty loss.

Couple questions to everyone:

1. Who are the current leaders for Chicago? Who typically sets up gaming sessions and where. I am not here to step on any toes and I am will depending you guys to keep things running smoothly.
  2. Individually, Let me know which of you are interested in casual or competitive.
  3. PM me your contact info. Real Name / Location / Phone # / Schedule (like if you are a student ect.)
Lets get it,
Philip
1. 2d scene is running on this schedule.
Mondays- Ignite Network
Thursdays- Galloping Ghost
Saturdays- Nickel City
Bringing a setup for your game is a must while going to any of these venues.

Hi Rob!

Ya'll watch out J wong is trying to come to Scv and win tourneys. I saw him on the stream beating on floe with Xiba and he is already nice at the game.!

Looking to be competitive in this game. Name is Eric, I live by 95th and the red line. Usually working Friday-Sunday 8-3 although that is subject to change always and I'll probably be working a little bit more by the time Spring and Summer come around.

Traveling within the city shouldn't be a problem. I don't mind staying out late or anything because IDGAF about that job. Only thing is it might be a bit hard for me to get to GGA just because it is kind of out of the way if you don't drive.

Hey, a couple of us are getting together at Typhoon's to play this Sunday so, if any of you want in, PM me for the address if any of you want in.

Sorry got plans this weekend. Planning my wedding. Plus Id like to sit down and digest the game a bit. Have fun guys.

I am going ti be able to do bi weekly or possibly weekly gatherings starting next week. trying to pinpoint a date.

Black Man reporting in.

Are we serious-serious about stepping up to the ranks again to rep in EVO? If so, that may call for a WCMaxi-type call to arms and weekly sessions.

Get That Shit to Canada.

And here I thought it was Good Times Soul Calibur. It`s been a while, ha.

Vesther asked what GTSC meant, we told him, he paused, said no, and said he thought it was grand tournament etc...made it up on the spot

Be careful, they could still be around and may find you. Also, GGA looks like they will be working on their SCV cabinet tonight and be holding a tournament quite soon. Props to them.

Back