Teh Gheys Thread Part 2

Jockstraps are best when they have a full butt to show off to me, not a deal breaker tho.

You missed your chance to title this "welcome to teh gheys thread, retold" or smthin

Jockstraps are best when they have a full butt to show off to me, not a deal breaker tho.

You missed your chance to title this "welcome to teh gheys thread, retold" or smthin
Renamed it

Tbh I have never found the appeal of jockstraps. Gimme loose boxers anyday

Yeahh, the design of boxers but the tightness of briefs.

Quick ghey game for y'all.

If the men of SC were in modern times, what underwear would they use? What color? Would they be picky about brands? etc.

Siegfried probably wears seems like he'd wear boxers since he's working man
Patroklos probably wears a jockstrap then posts "artistic" photos of him wearing on instagram and has an onlyfans account
Mistu probably free balls idk
Yunseong wears boxer briefs
Maxi probably wears nice underwear with nice designs

Yun is definitely a boxer brief bro, but he has fun designs on them (bright ass colors, the anime or video game themed ones you can usually find at Hot Topic lol). Him walking around in a pair of Naruto undies wouldn't be uncalled for as long as we can still see what's underneath.

lmfaooo I hate the idea that Patroklos really would have an onlyfans acct. He'd prob be like Michael Hoffman (I had to look up the dudes name and in the process saw a really sad confession vid he put up whoops) and say I'm never gonna do stuff with guys but I'll spread myself out for you lolol

btw I wrote up what accidently turned into a manifesto for the underwear choices of the male SC cast. coming shortly

Aeon (human form) - Briefs probably. likely black or white. always clean.

Astaroth - nothing cuz he might not have anything to cover, or if he does then def some black bikini or leather fetish gear cuz no shame.

Algol - Custom created briefs only, as he feels those give him the modesty he needs, but highlights all of the work he puts into his body. Gold accents are visible on each pair.

Cervantes - Worn out tighty whities/maybe boxers, but still worn out cuz he's gross. Sometimes skips it all together and freeballs. Secretly owns a pair of lavender silk bikini bottoms he stole on a raid and only wears em on very special occasions.

Charade (listed as a male character lol) - he can pull off any underwear and look good like tf you peeped that snatched waist??? bitch!

Dampierre - trunks, black, simple and clean. He's probably bought a few that have anti-slip grip tech (think of spanx) so that he can get in/out of the many different disguises he needs.

Edge Master - Mostly jockstraps, as he's very active. He's brand loyal if it's convenient but mostly just looks out for a good fit he can wear for hours on end. Owns a few boxer briefs for rare off days.

Grøh - Very edgy and high fashion designs. They vary with materials/cuts (the possibilities are endless with him) but are always a surprise every time someone gets to see them.

Hwang - Midway briefs. He likes being able to use them as shorts when he's lazy so he makes sure they always look nice.

Inferno - See Charade (plus it's dangerous to wear any clothes cuz.... flames)

Kilik - Muted colored boxer briefs, no brands. He finds em probably in packs cuz ain't nobody got the money to spend on something people (probably) won't see. Never considered alternatives til after meeting Maxi.

Li Long - You wouldn't think this, but he has a thing for bikinis. Mostly plain colors, but does in fact own a flashy pair to show off to the missus.

Maxi - Agreed, he's more on brand fashion than cutting edge, but all of his underwear (hip short, brief or boxer brief) are expensive and cared for. He knows exactly where to steal from, and above all else, must have a very low rise cut.
Mitsurugi - Agreed, at least 85% of the time he's freeballing. Owns a plain white jock if he has to wear something.

Nightmare - Chaotic as hell and changes based on mood. But lately defaults to a pair of boxers that were crudely cut shorter. Weird huh?

Olcadan - See Edge Master, but he's also a fucking furry so I'm sure that changes something.

Patroklos - Agreed. Wears jock straps but mostly for the aesthetic. See’s underwear that way as a whole. Bought by his fans online, only to be resold to the same fans when he’s over it. Wears whatever he thinks shows off his family signature ass. Colors are mostly light, but as alpha pat they have a slightly darker color choice.

Raphael - Surprisingly, he likes wearing jockstraps the most especially when he trains. But he does like to have choices so boxer briefs and the occasional thong. Colorful but nothing crazy flashy.

Rock - Only likes loose fitting boxers (probably joe boxer brand) he has an issue with clothes feeling clingy. The exception is his one pair of womens lace panties (you can pick the color of those)

Siegfried - Agreed, he prefers boxers in plain colors as they're comfortable and get the job done. He does get annoyed with the occasional wedgie, so he's considered boxer briefs.

Voldo - Purple thong definitely. He is a firm believer in easy access but keeps it slightly classy. Also owns g strings; or whatever the master wants to see him wear.

Xiba - Only discovered underwear fairly recently as he prefered freeballing til Maxi shamed him for it. Much like Kilik in no brands and cheap boxer briefs, only there’s way more preference to bright colors. Possibly curious to other styles.

Yoshimitsu - Long Johns for sure. Yes as underwear. He likes his variety in colors, but always makes sure they're cotton.

Yun-Seong - Agreed, he's very into character undies and mostly wears colorful boxer briefs. Loves high rise cuts so he can show them off to anyone interested, or not.

Zasalamel - He’s tried everything and realized there’s a definite need to balance style and comfort. Come to learn that hip short underwear let’s his quads breathe without being too boyish so he opts for those in solid colors. Like high quality materials only.

ZWEI - Loincloth. The wild beast can’t contain his massive dong so he gave up and just makes sure he always wears pants.

I'm open to any notes on this.

Aeon (human form) - Briefs probably. likely black or white. always clean.

Astaroth - nothing cuz he might not have anything to cover, or if he does then def some black bikini or leather fetish gear cuz no shame.

Algol - Custom created briefs only, as he feels those give him the modesty he needs, but highlights all of the work he puts into his body. Gold accents are visible on each pair.

Cervantes - Worn out tighty whities/maybe boxers, but still worn out cuz he's gross. Sometimes skips it all together and freeballs. Secretly owns a pair of lavender silk bikini bottoms he stole on a raid and only wears em on very special occasions.

Charade (listed as a male character lol) - he can pull off any underwear and look good like tf you peeped that snatched waist??? bitch!

Dampierre - trunks, black, simple and clean. He's probably bought a few that have anti-slip grip tech (think of spanx) so that he can get in/out of the many different disguises he needs.

Edge Master - Mostly jockstraps, as he's very active. He's brand loyal if it's convenient but mostly just looks out for a good fit he can wear for hours on end. Owns a few boxer briefs for rare off days.

Grøh - Very edgy and high fashion designs. They vary with materials/cuts (the possibilities are endless with him) but are always a surprise every time someone gets to see them.

Hwang - Midway briefs. He likes being able to use them as shorts when he's lazy so he makes sure they always look nice.

Inferno - See Charade (plus it's dangerous to wear any clothes cuz.... flames)

Kilik - Muted colored boxer briefs, no brands. He finds em probably in packs cuz ain't nobody got the money to spend on something people (probably) won't see. Never considered alternatives til after meeting Maxi.

Li Long - You wouldn't think this, but he has a thing for bikinis. Mostly plain colors, but does in fact own a flashy pair to show off to the missus.

Maxi - Agreed, he's more on brand fashion than cutting edge, but all of his underwear (hip short, brief or boxer brief) are expensive and cared for. He knows exactly where to steal from, and above all else, must have a very low rise cut.
Mitsurugi - Agreed, at least 85% of the time he's freeballing. Owns a plain white jock if he has to wear something.

Nightmare - Chaotic as hell and changes based on mood. But lately defaults to a pair of boxers that were crudely cut shorter. Weird huh?

Olcadan - See Edge Master, but he's also a fucking furry so I'm sure that changes something.

Patroklos - Agreed. Wears jock straps but mostly for the aesthetic. See’s underwear that way as a whole. Bought by his fans online, only to be resold to the same fans when he’s over it. Wears whatever he thinks shows off his family signature ass. Colors are mostly light, but as alpha pat they have a slightly darker color choice.

Raphael - Surprisingly, he likes wearing jockstraps the most especially when he trains. But he does like to have choices so boxer briefs and the occasional thong. Colorful but nothing crazy flashy.

Rock - Only likes loose fitting boxers (probably joe boxer brand) he has an issue with clothes feeling clingy. The exception is his one pair of womens lace panties (you can pick the color of those)

Siegfried - Agreed, he prefers boxers in plain colors as they're comfortable and get the job done. He does get annoyed with the occasional wedgie, so he's considered boxer briefs.

Voldo - Purple thong definitely. He is a firm believer in easy access but keeps it slightly classy. Also owns g strings; or whatever the master wants to see him wear.

Xiba - Only discovered underwear fairly recently as he prefered freeballing til Maxi shamed him for it. Much like Kilik in no brands and cheap boxer briefs, only there’s way more preference to bright colors. Possibly curious to other styles.

Yoshimitsu - Long Johns for sure. Yes as underwear. He likes his variety in colors, but always makes sure they're cotton.

Yun-Seong - Agreed, he's very into character undies and mostly wears colorful boxer briefs. Loves high rise cuts so he can show them off to anyone interested, or not.

Zasalamel - He’s tried everything and realized there’s a definite need to balance style and comfort. Come to learn that hip short underwear let’s his quads breathe without being too boyish so he opts for those in solid colors. Like high quality materials only.

ZWEI - Loincloth. The wild beast can’t contain his massive dong so he gave up and just makes sure he always wears pants.

I'm open to any notes on this.
you killed me at charade

Honestly, I'd have sex with a lot of the cast of SC.

Kudos to this game for making me realize how much I crave them long, polished...weapons. And how much I love making my mains look fabulous in every match.

Only just saw this. What actually happened to the last thread though??? What do you mean it got renamed?

Jockstraps are not attractive on anyone and I don't understand why so many gays like them. Well actually I do since it's pretty obvious why they like them. But they do not look good.

In no particular order I would fuck:
Patrokolos
Xiba
Yun-Seong
Kilik
Groh
And maybe Siegfried in his twinkier forms

Also I may be gay but if Ivy told me to do something.........I would probably do it

Yall know where I can find this dress?
684f7807f98f1497a2cc3427ab690c5b.jpg

@Alexandra help pls

Back