Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

I hate Paul. So so much...I can see the lifebar doing magic tricks. And disappearing.
Try to sidestep right a lot against Paul and try not to whiff too close to him. Been trying to learn/understand him myself, and I'd say his d/f+2 is his biggest 'magic trick'. It (still) crushes jabs for absolutely no reason whatever.

Speaking of lifebars though, I've noticed single hits/strings doing shitloads more dmg than in T6. Two hits from King's b+1,2 looks like it does more damage than a Steve wall combo, lol.

Nothing wrong with T6 online connection wise. Even DR was decent.

ALSO PEOPLE WITH TEKKEN TAG 2

Does Lili still have her item ass grab attack, it is of extreme importance to me.

TTT2-3.jpg
TTT2-2.jpg
TTT2-1.jpg

So Miharu grows up, while Ling looks like her usual self. I wonder how different Miharu's fighting style will be. I also wonder if Sebastian and Dr, B aren't just pallet swaps of each other.

Well it seems these may all just be palette swaps for existing character, not just within themselves. All they're stances are existing stances.

So Miharu grows up, while Ling looks like her usual self. I wonder how different Miharu's fighting style will be. I also wonder if Sebastian and Dr, B aren't just pallet swaps of each other.

Sebastian is standing with Lili's style.

I wonder if I can have two Lilis in one team?

Go Seb GO!

Nothing wrong with T6 online connection wise. Even DR was decent.

ALSO PEOPLE WITH TEKKEN TAG 2

Does Lili still have her item ass grab attack, it is of extreme importance to me.

Dont think she does anymore or at least from what I been using. Some of the items she had in 6 were taken away so maybe future DLC.

Also... Namco actually listens to their fans and add people we want? why didnt soul calibur get this treatment for real now LOL. Its kinda obvious which fighting game Namco truly supports XD.

MIHARU OPPAI!!!!!! WOW!!!!!

VIOLET!!!!

DR.B!!!! GO!!!!!

Unkown...ok...I suppose

If anyone (especially those in EU who already got the DLC) can spare me a DLC for A.Ogre/Kuni, I'll love you forever....since I lost internet on such a crucial day (free DLC missed)

AZ

Wow! Miharu, Dr. B, Unknown, and Violet. :DDDD I'm so glad they're back. I knew they would get revealed eventually.

So, I guess Unknown will be a palette swap for Jun since their movesets are the same, except for a few boss moves. I hope Miharu will be at least a little different from Xiaoyu.

Dont think she does anymore or at least from what I been using. Some of the items she had in 6 were taken away so maybe future DLC.

Also... Namco actually listens to their fans and add people we want? why didnt soul calibur get this treatment for real now LOL. Its kinda obvious which fighting game Namco truly supports XD.

I thought Namco supporting Tekken more than Soul Calibur was obvious lol especially if it's a tag game which doesn't come out every 2-5 years like the main games and they would be WAYYYY more nerds pissed off at Tekken Tag 2 bombing way more than Soul Calibur 5. I like SC but it's people need to keep it real with one-selves.

Soul Calibur V? Yeah, no worries, just take out all the characters people care about!

TT2? THROW IN ALL THE THINGS!!!

-_-

Back