Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

obviously i'm talking to a wall with a mouth but no ears. oh and you forgot to mention the fact that SC5 has that yellow bar where defense goes up therefore changing the obvious percentage by what the health bar looks like. but i'm done. you want to be right so here you go...

you rarely see a full combo that does around 45-55% damage that is guaranteed. most of it revolves around set ups, mix ups, and baits. how good of soul calibur player are you to try and compare it.

dude vincent...do yourself a favor and stop right now, your pissing off the locals, and not for any good reason, you really don't know what u are talking about, cervy, apat, prepatch natsu, asty, hell even low dmg pyrrha has a 45-55% combo, and thats not even talking wall dmg combos...I can speak on kanes behalf, and he is a very good player, please stop this, you are making yourself look really bad to the socali community u just moved to

oh and you forgot to mention the fact that SC5 has that yellow bar where defense goes up therefore changing the obvious percentage by what the health bar looks like. but i'm done. you want to be right so here you go...

thats not how it works at all...defense only goes up in the last 10% of life, and only against moves that do 20 pts of dmg or less, any other move that does more than that will still do the same amount of dmg, those moves that do 20pts or less have their dmg reduced by half, im not sure if thats what you mean, but thats the only time defense is increased...if you are talking about when ur lifebar is flashing yellow, that is just to indicate your guard is closer to breaking, next is red and then you get your stuff broken, if u don't know that much about the game, I wouldnt suggest making such bold statements and contradicting those of someone who knows what they are talking about

It seems jun is getting a new moveset while asuka's is the same. Interesting
As a Long time tekken fan, I am definently HYPED MANG

There are more reasons to dislike Tekken than the combo damage.

This isn't DR combo damage, so I guess for that we should be thankful. Let's see if the new tutorial mode (or what they seems to be implying is a tutorial mode) they are advertising teaches esoteric nonsense in the game (KBDC, for example) well enough to be passable. Then, and only then, will the Tekken fanbase (and by proxy tournament turnouts) grow in number. Until that happens, the game is too full of BS to bother with attempting to learn. Let's hope they take a cue from project soul and cut down those useless movelists too. They can start with useless ass 10hits and 3 hit strings that only exist to be combo filler.

cut down those useless movelists too.

What? Why? I've seen this request before from others.

Please help me understand the logic in trimming down "useless" moves. Many times, I use a move that is considered "useless" that the opponent never expects and win from it.

What? Why? I've seen this request before from others.

Please help me understand the logic in trimming down "useless" moves. Many times, I use a move that is considered "useless" that the opponent never expects and win from it.

That's called winning on ignorance. You see, the idea of a short movelist means quantifying the matchup becomes easier, which then in turn means the APPLICATION of moves becomes more important that the cramming of retarded esoteric 1-off moves you hardly ever see, which can lead to a gimmick round.

In SC5, I feel like what I learn to succeed at the game bears out in application. In Tekken, ever since 5, the hurdles you jump through just to play the "Real Game" have been getting higher and higher, and frankly, why am I jumping through useless hoops in order to play the game at a basic level? I mean for fucks sake, the entire movement engine is tethered on a glitch they left in. Characters have movelists filled with trash, as we only use 5-10 of those 50-60 moves (unless we are using those obvious B! and combo filler 3 hit strings). 10 hits are another false choice that you must learn to avoid getting randomed out, but once learn serve no purpose.

Guys. Actually, more than 50 characters will make up the console version.

Also, here's some Fight Lab footage:

TTT2 will be a great game, I won't judge the fight lab footage, it looks like it has potential if they send it in the right direction. Happy that Violet is coming back too, I can pair him up with my main Lee only if his movelist is different, otherwise, Lee/Ogre, Lee/Jinpachi team.

AZ

580960_10150727736602978_85571972977_9593114_1851854361_n.jpg

Didn't know where to put this but I'm hype for this game I just hope it's good.

There aren't that many characters left in the series that aren't in this game.

Michelle
Devil & Angel
The Jack robots
Kunimitsu
Alex & Roger Sr
Dr. B
Gon (not owned by Namco)
Forrest Law
Human Ogre
Tiger Jackson
Unknown (As a playable character)
Combot
Miharu
Azazel
Nancy-MI847J

I'm guessing Namco will revamp previous clone characters like Michelle and bring back a few oddball characters like Dr. B.

Michelle
Devil & Angel
The Jack robots
Kunimitsu
Alex & Roger Sr
Dr. B
Gon (not owned by Namco)
Forrest Law
Human Ogre
Tiger Jackson
Combot
Miharu
Azazel
Nancy-MI847J

I'm guessing Namco will revamp previous clone characters like Michelle and bring back a few oddball characters like Dr. B.

Combot will be in. The difference is instead of using a moveset for the entire match, you create his very own list of moves.

Kunimitsu and Michelle, unless "Jaycee" sill contains moves from her former self. Angel also but she's pretty much a swap of Devil Kazuya.

But of those I would like to see, Kunimitsu is the only one, style-wise and character-wise. This is in case the direction they took with Yoshimitsu in SCV is what could be the same for Kunimitsu.
Jaycee still has some of Julia's moves. Overall she's very different, though.

Michelle
Devil & Angel
The Jack robots
Kunimitsu
Alex & Roger Sr
Dr. B
Gon (not owned by Namco)
Forrest Law
Human Ogre
Tiger Jackson
Combot
Miharu
Azazel
Nancy-MI847J

I sure hope this becomes a reality... :) I think that they can pull this off. Namco has given the team for Tekken so much time compared to Soul Calibur 5 so I'm sure they can pull it off. I really want to see Michelle, Devil & Angel, Kunimitsu, Forrest Law, Human Ogre, and Dr. B. the most. I kind of don't want to see Azazel & Nancy return... xD

Jun is back. Pocky Yoshi happy. Now to see if Kunimitsu will return.

That aside, I'm just gonna enjoy scrubbing around in this game: with my lovely Asuka and of course my boy Yoshimitsu as my mains. But scrubbing around with other characters sound fun. Hardcore? Well.......let's just say Tekken series is the only 3D I kinda stay away from in that aspect for now. It would be so much easier if there were no appealing characters so I can stay away from it easier, but I'm a sucker for certain characters and dress ups haha.

Back